• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v Liverpool- 24/08/15, 20:00. [SS1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I am confident, think we will deal with Benteke easier then Sterling or Sturrige.
Koscielny will put him in a pocket. Coquelin does well in big games, he will be fired up for Coutinho, their biggest weapon.

Our fullbacks need to put a performance. Monreal is no worry, Bellerin needs a good game. Pool will try to play tight, leaving room for overlap runs.

One of Ox or Walcott must start, dont even want to think where or how, but they are needed in this game.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

wRQaDNY.gif

You serious?!

wRQaDNY.gif

MrBump

Please please please start Ox on right instead of Ramsey.

But in Wengers head I'm sure he wants this formation.

Czech
Ramsey-Ramsey
----Ramsey----
Ramsey-Ramsey
-----Ramsey-----
-----Ramsey-----
Ramsey-Ramsey
-----Ramsey-----

Liverpool will not be able to contain the width, pirouettes, check backs, bumbling shots from outside the box and skyward grimaces.

Impact

Established Member
Dunno, I don't fancy us. L'pool will be dangerous on the counter. Benteke has the potential to make Mertesacker look very silly.

US_Gooner

Established Member
Your laptop is broken. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

For immediate repair, please send to:

US_Gooner
c/o Arsenal F.C.
Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London, N5 1BU, UK

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Anyone else annoyed at the fact that we're playing Liverpool on Monday 8:00 PM, and then travel to bloody Newcastle for an early kick off the following Saturday?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Anyone else annoyed at the fact that we're playing Liverpool on Monday 8:00 PM, and then travel to bloody Newcastle for an early kick off the following Saturday?
Now I am. That's pathetic but it's a consequence of being a popular side. BT's only premier league slot is the Saturday early kick off. If anything it's the Monday night fixture which should be moved, absolutely pointless.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

TV money pretty much runs the league, everyone just has to put up with it

benjjoh

Established Member
How is it any different from player in the Champions League on tuesday and playing in the EPL on saturday?

Plutarch

Dunno, I don't fancy us. L'pool will be dangerous on the counter. Benteke has the potential to make Mertesacker look very silly.
Mertesaker completely nullified Benteke in the cup final. I suppose Liverpool are better than Aston Villa but even so, I don't think he's that much of a threat. Liverpool were very unimpressive against Bournemouth. We're a better team and we should beat them if we just play a decent game.

Maxim

Mertesaker completely nullified Benteke in the cup final. I suppose Liverpool are better than Aston Villa but even so, I don't think he's that much of a threat. Liverpool were very unimpressive against Bournemouth. We're a better team and we should beat them if we just play a decent game.

Didn't seem that way in the Semi's...

:)

Impact

Established Member
Benteke surrounded by Delph, Cleverly and Grealish will be a different proposition to him being supported by Firmino, Coutinho, Lallana - genuine creative players as opposed to simply hoofing crosses to him whenever possible.

US_Gooner

Established Member
Benteke surrounded by Delph, Cleverly and Grealish will be a different proposition to him being supported by Firmino, Coutinho, Lallana - genuine creative players as opposed to simply hoofing crosses to him whenever possible.
What are you on about?

Bournemouth took it to Liverpool at Anfield and would have come away with a win if not for criminal refereeing.

Bould14

Liverpool didn't look that convincing against Bournemouth. With Henderson possibly out they will be weak at the CM position.

Crew

Liverpool didn't look that convincing against Bournemouth. With Henderson possibly out they will be weak at the CM position.
Because Henderson is world class? lol Even with him playing alongside Milner/Can they're still weak. Don't think Alexis, Özil and Cazorla will have much problem against them. An easy 3-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom