• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v Stoke City - 12/09/15, 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proof

Established Member
The transfer window is closed. I think it was disappointing and we should have signed at least one outfield player but there's nothing we can't do now and I'm getting tired talking about our transfer policy, potential signings etc. I just want to see Arsenal play. **** it! If Wenger think this squad is good enough, let's see how it will perform throughout the season.

- Cech -
- Bellerin - Mertesacker - Koscielny - Monreal -
- Coquelin - Ramsey -
- Özil -
- Chamberlain - Giroud - Alexis -

7RNPyxw.jpg

H2H Comparison

jtnsw01.jpg

Last edited:

ScotVieira

Established Member
I'd rather have

Cech
Bellerin Merts Kos Monreal
Coq Cazorla
Özil
Theo Giroud Alexis

Last edited:

samir

The transfer window is closed. I think it was disappointing and we should have signed at least one outfield player but there's nothing we can't do now and I'm getting tired talking about our transfer policy, potential signings etc. I just want to see Arsenal play. **** it! If Wenger think this squad is good enough, let's see how it will perform throughout the season.

- Cech -
- Bellerin - Mertesacker - Koscielny - Monreal -
- Coquelin - Ramsey -
- Chamberlain - Giroud - Alexis -

A 10 man team would surely be the rightway to go ahead.

Emibury

I have a really good feeling about the game, for the first time this season. I think we will give Stoke a well deserved thrashing. 3-0 or 4-0.

Proof´s team and ScotVieira´s team (+Özil!) both look good. Will be interesting to see what Wenger goes for.

AVENTUS

Bit early for this but what the heck.

I'm going for a comfortable 3-0 win for the Gunners.!

Let's get this season started already.

Axel_Gunner

i think stoke did well in transfer market, it's a good thing for us they will miss Afellay and Adam after their red cards against West Brom.

Let's not forget Diouf may not be a star-striker but has some qualities. Shaqiri is a superb signing bringing a lot of speed and technical quality to the right wing. Also Joselu is a great player. With Wollscheid the defence could be strengthened.

But we should do this, if we just start scoring ****ing goals...... so Giroud your our first choice CF, so dont **** this up!

adpree

I dunno what to expect in this game. I know stoke are going to set themselves up to sit deep and hit us on the counter. How we are going to approach this is yet to be seen. Too many variables, possible injuries after the international break, tactics and finally who actually puts in a shift during the game.

Early punt is a 2-0 win. Walcott and Giroud to come good.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I hope Gabriel plays. Sooner then later this season he's gonna start week in week out

Stoke aint what it was, parked bus with 11 6'4 lumberjacks all over the place. This should suit us good and I am damn confident whoever we play against them

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Stoke will be missing Afellay and no.1 kicker Charlie Adam. We always beat them at home and I expect that to continue.

4-0.

Axel_Gunner

Not sure about that - some Own-Goal-Shots might be deflected by Giroud while standing confused in wide area of nothin.

africe

No lineup predictions, just hoping to see a cohesive and clinical attacking display for the first time this season.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Not sure about this one at all. I hope the team comes home revitalised and re-energised after the international break.

Hegemony

Think we need a slick, domineering win. If not for the 3 points then for AM- it's getting a bit doom and gloom around here, we all need cheering up.
I'll say 3-0, being the optimist I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom