• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v Swansea - 2/3/16, 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Struggling to give a **** about this one.

8pts behind Leicester if they win on Tuesday.
honestly after today game i just going to watch all our remaining league games with even giving a f**k. you just don't know how our team will show up .

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
What I want to see:

------------Cech------------
Bellerin Per Kos Monreal
----El Neny-- Coq----------
Campbell-- Özil-- Alexis
------------Welbeck----------

What it will be:

------------Cech---------------
Bellerin Per Kos Monreal
------Ramsey-- Coq---------
Walcott ----Özil--- Alexis
-------------Giroud-----------

Must win!! Oh wait...

Still lot of points to play for (or drop) for all teams, so stay positive...

Although I know it's really hard after match like today.

infinium

They'll probably win and it will be considered a "bounce back" but it is too late. It is not in our hands anymore.

I hate this fixture with a passion... they always turn up here and we've only beaten them once at home in 4 tries or something? correct me if I'm wrong, but its sorta funny, I guess it shows how far we've fallen when your worried about playing Swansea at home.... either way imma say 2-1 to the Gunners!

Godwin1

Very well-known
Win the next two games and it's back on, I don't think it's going to happen but lets see what we can do anyway.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Can we ****ing play Iwobi? Much better than the options we've got - play Welbeck at CF.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Iwobi was quite poor when he came on today, but I suppose it's hardly a good time to judge.

tim08

I don't think the Emirates will be a great place to be come kick-off. Premier league mid-week games usually have about 10k empty seats whilst you can already hear the moans and groans when the misplaced passes begin to develop and attack after attack feebly peters out. If Swansea score first then it could even get quite toxic.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Iwobi was quite poor when he came on today, but I suppose it's hardly a good time to judge.
It's because he was deployed as a winger.

I think his game is definitely as CAM or CM, he is a good passer that is calm in possession. Can also dictate play fairly well, as his passes are quite progressive. Couldn't deploy that on the wing, where it is more about beating your man.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Iwobi looks talented but I never understand the clamouring for young kids to play so often tbh. Obviously we are in poor form but the lad came on today and was passing it out for throws.

Need the senior lads to pick up their form.

JrD

I will not waste my time writing our starting 11. That stubborn man will line up as always.

Anyway we will win this one, but with Sp**s the season will be really over!

Aevi

Hale End FC
Not sure how I feel about this game. You never know with this team whether a win or loss or draw is on the table.

Swans haven't been so good since the start of the season, so surely...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom