• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v Swansea - 2/3/16, 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Iwobi looks talented but I never understand the clamouring for young kids to play so often tbh. Obviously we are in poor form but the lad came on today and was passing it out for throws.

Need the senior lads to pick up their form.

Fair but how long do you persist with cack performances? Iwobi can't be doing any worse than Theo, Ox, Campbell

Wanted Chambers to play instead of Flamini when Flamini was starting nearly every game.

Wouldn't mind for Iwobi to get more game time.

The thing is at this point they really can't do any worse than our senior players. In fact, they could come in with fresh ideas, few enemies played against them and maybe. Just maybe, it could push senior players off their assess and let them start doing something.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Games like this I wish Özil was a bit more versatile. We're screaming out for a third man in midfield right now.

If only we could shift Mesut to the wing/false nine/CM just until the team picks up some form.

Highbury Rock City

Games like this I wish Özil was a bit more versatile. We're screaming out for a third man in midfield right now.

If only we could shift Mesut to the wing/false nine/CM just until the team picks up some form.
I've always seen 433 as a nice reformation from time to time. Perhaps Coq as holding MF with Özil and Ramsey upfront, rambling about.

Last edited:

ArsenalCRO

Thank for this game is so soon after our most recent debacle. Players will most surely want to react. Some changes should happen probably. This is how I'd go, but knowing Wenger he'd field the same team to give them a chance of redemption.

Cech
Bellering - Per - Kos - Nacho
Coquelin - Ramsey
Alexis - Özil - Welbeck
Giroud

Walcott nowhere near first team. Campbell and Iwobi off the bench if /when needed.

ArsenalCRO

I've always seen 433 as a nice reformation from time to time. Perhaps Coq as holding MF with Özil and Ramsey upfront, rambling about.
This could work when Jack is fit again. 4-3-3

Coquelin
Jack + Aaron

Özil RW and Alexis left, would really love to see how it would function.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Fair but how long do you persist with cack performances? Iwobi can't be doing any worse than Theo, Ox, Campbell

Just referring to last night , was a no brainer bringing Iwobi in because he keeps the ball a whole lot more than Theo . Yeah he didn't play well but it was tough by that stage .

AV77

Totally agree with Theo nowhere near the first team, he is the biggest joker of the lot IMO by a long long way

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I'd be ok with the fourth place finish, but this year we are going to be faced with media bombardment of power shifts and what not.

What a time to be alive.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

So hard to care, what ever really. Watching Arsenal is like a classic domestic abuse case.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Seeing as Koscienly is having to step out of defence to bring the ball forward would a 3-5-2 be such a terrible idea? Or are our players just not well drilled enough to be able to make the transition? I guess our lack of quality goes beyond formation though as we’ve looked terrible all season barring a few games.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Obviously Walcott can't play this, he looks like he should go play for the U21s for a while. He's actually a **** for the lack of effort he is putting in, what is going in in his head...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom