• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v Swansea - 2/3/16, 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

vjeko-3008

I hope we win 'cause we need to bounce back

Yeah, we need to bounce back but it'll be extremely hard. Fabianski will most likely have a game of his life, they'll seet deep and try to hit us on counter. Add to all this our recent struggle to score goal(s) and the fact we do not finish our opponents but rather give them lifeline, then I would say it is gonna be another frustrating match day.
Oh, how I would like them to prove me wrong :)

Iceko

Play Campbell ffs. Absolutely dreadful decision from Wenger to play Iwobi over Joel. Did nothing but give the ball away Iwobi. Giroud and Walcott should also not get near starting this. Especially Theo.

Cech
Bellerin - Per - Kos - Nacho
Coquelin - Ramsey
Campbell - Özil - Sanchez
Welbeck

nmn

Obviously Walcott can't play this, he looks like he should go play for the U21s for a while. He's actually a **** for the lack of effort he is putting in, what is going in in his head...
And then he has the nerve to applaud the away fans showing how "professional" he is. should do the Italian sign of sorry.

Shadow Moses

Established Member
Play Campbell ffs. Absolutely dreadful decision from Wenger to play Iwobi over Joel. Did nothing but give the ball away Iwobi. Giroud and Walcott should also not get near starting this. Especially Theo.

Cech
Coquelin - Ramsey
Welbeck

Wish we had a replacement for Ramsey. He was equally as bad as Iwobi, Theo & Giroud.

Iceko

Wish we had a replacement for Ramsey. He was equally as bad as Iwobi, Theo & Giroud.

Oh, I agree. But I'm unsure about Elneny.. I just wonder how Wenger came to the decision to completely shut out Campbell. I don't know if anyone noticed but our right side was completely open many times..

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Hope Wenger makes a few changes:

Welbeck
Jeff Crowley Campbell
Dragomir Sheaf
Monreal Bielik Chambers Flamini
Cech​

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Not feeling confident about this match.

Swansea are our bogey team at Emirates and I assume Guidolin will make sure to get his players extra motivated to ruin Wenger even more. Nothing personal but when he was at Udinese, Wenger knocked them out of CL qualifier by a hairline, which was probably Guidolin's career highlight.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Cech
Bellerin Mertesacker Koscielny Monreal
Coquelin Elneny
Ramsey Özil Alexis
Welbeck
SUBS- Ospina, Chambers, Gabriel, Gibbs, Walcott, Iwobi, Giroud

Not sure where Campbell fits....possibly ahead of Chambers.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Welbeck, Monreal and Cech deserve to start. Everyone else...

If it wasn't such a huge game if be tempted to drop the gutless turds. As it is Alexis and Theo are so bad right now we need something different. Joel down the left and Ramsey/Iwobi down the right.

In the middle I guess Coquelin and Elneny but that's just by default. In defence I'd go with Chambers. Out of the 4 CBs he's actually played the best recently.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Don't worry guys, now the pressure is of we'll start scoring for fun. Expect a comfortable victory.

GunnerInPluto

3449907_12472810101532537289018767682763791832971753n_jpeg8867c4e9e35abf98ea7e8423a9a32aca

No one can understand. When I think of Giroud leading the line for my great Arsenal. Or when I think of Theo Walcott. Or the days Flamini cost us points (Liverpool, Barca, Saints, etc). Or when I see Sp**s above us.
Just cant find joy in this team at the moment. Only joy over the weekend was Sanogo hattrick. It has gotten to that!

raag

Cech
Coquelin - Ramsey
Welbeck

This is our best current lineup. But maybe Elneny instead of Coq considering they'd sit back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom