• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Arsenal vs Chelsea | 23/12/13 | 8:00 PM

blrgooner

Established Member
This game is still infuriates me. Even though we were poor, We should have got a penalty and missed a sitter. If only one of those things went our way, Mourinho and his defensive tactics could have been exposed. Now, we have to contend with Mourinho making silly comments like that. He is the most over rated coach in the world IMO and way more irritating than SAF by a mile.

MaestroCesc

When I was reading this thread after the game, it was hilarious to see people saying 'Wenger bottled it' by not bring on subs. If he had brought them on and we had been more open and had gone on to lose, you guys would be the first ones to criticise him.

It was the right move, especially after being hammered by City and losing to Dortmund in a similar situation. We created some big chances towards the end anyway which should have won it for us if we had a striker who is good enough for us while controlling the game.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom