• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Arsenal vs Chelsea | 24th of September at 17:30 (GMT)

What will the result be for the match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
On the third goal, Özil turn on Kante took 3 players out of the game as well. The two full backs and Kante obviously, they were all on the same horizontal line. Brilliant.
He got turned inside out. There was a trail of his entrails following Mesut all the way to the goal.

I think the ref called the coroner because I didn't see him again for the rest of the match.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
And my boy... Iwobi really looks like some player. The boy is fantastic, and if we move Alexis back to the wings... Iwobi won't get as many games like now. He needs to play and needs to start. In 2-3 years he will be a 60m player.
I think you're greatly underestimating Iwobi. He'll be worth at least a 100m.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Great to have the team produce a performance like that and get ALL the fans back on side. If we're going to have any chance this season, the Emirates needs to become a fortress and we the (match day) fans can go a long way to helping the team. The team has laid down a marker with yesterday's performance against our bete noir - let's hope the fans will take up the challenge and make our stadium a cacophony of noise and support till May and drive us over the finish line to the league title everyone craves.
No need to be all fancy. Just call a spade spade. They're a bunch of massive, cheating, inbred ****ing ****s.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Wonder how long this buzz will go on for?
It's bittersweet for me.

Such a great day and I'm already dreading the next disappointment. I could be optimistic and say it won't come but it probably will.

For the first time in years we look like title challengers on paper at least, that's something
I guess.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I am still buzzed by the result, the way we played we were spot on, hopefully we can build on this and go some way.

carlito'sway

Established Member
A game of that quality every two weeks will get us closer to the title than ever. You can't demand performances like that week in week out, there are far too many variables involved for that to happen.

However, if we did that every two weeks, we're in for a ride this season. I want us to be feared by our opposition once again.

We have a relatively easy stretch of games coming, we need to capitalize on those. We can definitely make a statement and strikes fear in the next month or so. Our guys need to stay sharp and focused.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Exactly but I don't think we'll see another top notch performance of that kind so quickly again -not that it matters, as wins help us keeping our momentum anyway. If we smash Spu*s in November similarly to yesterday, I'll start believing. For now I'll stick to grinning like a cat after that 3-0 yesterday. :D

carlito'sway

Established Member
Exactly but I don't think we'll see another top notch performance of that kind so quickly again -not that it matters, as wins help us keeping our momentum anyway. If we smash Spu*s in November similarly to yesterday, I'll start believing. For now I'll stick to grinning like a cat after that 3-0 yesterday. :D

Actually, I would not be so pessimistic. ;)
We are a work in progress and progress there has been the last 3 or 4 weeks. We will have some bumps but I think we have reasons to be positive.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

A game of that quality every two weeks will get us closer to the title than ever. You can't demand performances like that week in week out, there are far too many variables involved for that to happen.

However, if we did that every two weeks, we're in for a ride this season. I want us to be feared by our opposition once again.
Don't mind average performances against the lesser sides. This kind of big game performance is what we've always wanted.

About 10 of these in the league (when it counts) and you have a serious title challenge.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Don't mind average performances against the lesser sides. This kind of big game performance is what we've always wanted.

About 10 of these in the league (when it counts) and you have a serious title challenge.
Also this is whats needed to compete for the girl(CL) everybody wanted to Bang but the doucebag(Chelsea) got.

Still early to judge IMO but one can't help but bang one out over this performance.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We have a lot of good pacey options which I think could be enough for the title even without a 20+ goal a season striker.

Tbf to him Theo has stepped it up quite a bit, I'm still unsure whether we can count on him when it really matters late on but he's deserved his starting role for now.

Also for once we have decent depth up front. If we suffer a couple of injuries we can still call on Perez and Ox so we should be able to press high up the pitch every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom