• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal vs Chelsea - Sun. Jan 24th, 4:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweggeh

He isn't lying though. We aren't a "joke", but no one takes us seriously at all. We are a big name, but no one is afraid of us. Kind of like Milan, Inter, Liverpool, United, etc. Big names but won't exactly scare European opponents.

Monaco called us **** last year. Anderlecht said we weren't on the level of Dortmund. Even Zagreb were taking the piss out of us. Olympiakos were sure they would batter us.

This isn't exactly a team that is well respected in Europe.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He isn't lying though. We aren't a "joke", but no one takes us seriously at all. We are a big name, but no one is afraid of us. Kind of like Milan, Inter, Liverpool, United, etc. Big names but won't exactly scare European opponents.

Monaco called us **** last year. Anderlecht said we weren't on the level of Dortmund. Even Zagreb were taking the piss out of us. Olympiakos were sure they would batter us.

This isn't exactly a team that is well respected in Europe.

Well more fool them then

General

Established Member
FFS.

That's the league gone then.
Not surprised at this, usual ****ing bollocks. English teams are fighting for their CL places and the ****ing FA/TV stations screw them.

It's all about the money and the Feb/March fixture list always kills us. We simply are not able to juggle two major competitions beyond Feb/March when we pick up the inevitable injuries to replace returning players. A scrap as United are playing, you can just see us running into all sorts of problems against then after a physical test against Barca. At a stretch we are good for second and a cup.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

who are you going to bench?
coquelin? cazorla? Ramsey?
no thank you very much,
and yes, i stick with ramsey.
Pogba is better than Ramsey. Not sure what more I can say than that, let's revisit this debate in a year or two.

P.s. Ramsey struggles to control a football ffs, have you seen what Pogba is capable of!? He's a good 3 years younger as well.

Pogba is better than Ramsey. Not sure what more I can say than that, let's revisit this debate in a year or two.

P.s. Ramsey struggles to control a football ffs, have you seen what Pogba is capable of!? He's a good 3 years younger as well.

Imagine when we revisit this debate after two years and I will tell you that you were wasting your time talking about Ramsey and Pogba when Jeff were on the uprise.

You will see! ;)

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
It's all about the money and the Feb/March fixture list always kills us. We simply are not able to juggle two major competitions beyond Feb/March when we pick up the inevitable injuries to replace returning players. A scrap as United are playing, you can just see us running into all sorts of problems against then after a physical test against Barca. At a stretch we are good for second and a cup.
ramsey is an Arsenal boy that with his goal against hull opened a new era for the club, Pogba has weird hair and is loved by the daily mail.
i like him as a player, but he is so hyped is dumb really.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I like how people talk about not getting in our starting line up. When do we ever have our first choice starting line up? :lol: At 75 million quid or whatever it is, I'd consider Pogba a decent squad option.

Impact

Established Member
Pogba gets judged on his potential rather than his actual performances most of the time. Clearly a world class talent but is still learning how to transfer that to consistent game influencing form.

Sweggeh

Pogba is an absolute superstar. Better than all our CMs by far. You only have to watch the lad to see that. He has the build and aggression of Vieira but also has great skills and shooting to back it up.

Pogba is also an Arsenal fan. We should have got him when he was leaving United. Arsène was interested but it didn't work out for one reason or another. I think its too late now. I would easily drop £70m+ on the lad. Solves so many problems in our team.

-----Özil-----
Pogba---Coq

Like Silva, Toure and Fernandinho but on another level entirely. Perfect blend of physicality, strength, skill and creativity. That is a CL contending level midfield 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom