• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal vs Chelsea - Sun. Jan 24th, 4:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see us losing this. Cech is in form & will be well up for it. Think Bayern/Liverpool (H) level.

50/50 draw/win for me.

I genuinely think the Mourinho record used to weigh heavily on our players' minds (for god knows what reason).

With José gone... So too should be the mental block

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Love the confidence out here.

Defensive tactics lower my expectations though. So I'm not expecting much from this game really.

Positives for me are, we're at home, need to make amends for the dropped points and will be out to avenge the Mike Dean show.

Take our chances early and we can put something worthwhile together on the day

Prediction 0-0

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Chelsea have been ok away at Old Trafford, I doubt we'd "smash" them, let alone win by a larger scoreline than e.g. 2-0.

A narrow win is all I'm asking for, five points out of nine is a decent return, although that Liverpool draw still hurts.

Last edited:

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wenger failed to give me a birthday present yesterday, so you better win this one and the League in dedication

Emibury

It will be easy. Chelsea look dire, and we are at home. We'll be 2-0 up by half time, and end with a 3-0 win.

Loken

Out of form Theo, a frustated Giroud, a rusty Sanchez and an accidental own-goal debut from El Neny, with a Matic header from a Willian set-piece. So many horrible images.

Just hope Özil is back fully 100% for this one. All things are possible with Mesut.

Sweggeh

Biggest game of our season so far, this one. Im pumped. Hopefully City will drop points away to West Ham the day before.

Malky

Established Member
Must win, must win, must win....
Hope Sanchez is back absolutely livid that he's missed so many games and runs riot on these ****s!
Gabriel in for Per, and Elneny in for Flamini.
Cesc goes off injured and Costa gets sent off for being a proper ****.
I hate this shower of wankers, we have to win this!!

Arsène and the players know all too well the frustration to do with Chelsea fixtures. They also know how annoyed we are of not being able to beat them in the league.

There's no better time to pile on our rage on the ****, they were thrilled with drawing at home with Everton ffs, they've accepted their fate. The 2-0 loss to Dean will propel us to a crushing win.

Alexis brace and Özil scoring as well in a 3-0 victory. Hope Willian finds Monreal's pocket is comfy.

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
-----------------------Cech
Bellerin-Mertesacker-Koscielny-Monreal
----------------Rosicky-Chambers
Ramsey--------------Özil-----------Alexis
----------------------Giroud

Subs: Ospina, Gibbs, Gabriel, Elneny, Arteta, Walcott, Campbell

Emibury

We don't do easy much these days so it seems unlikely :p

Well, I'm optimistic - especially with Özil and Alexis probably coming back! I've watched a few Chelsea games this season and they look a mess. A bit more organised under Hiddink but there is something clearly wrong still. I just can't see us not beating them in their current form, with our two best players returning, without Mourinho and at the Emirates.

Still, I thought we would beat Stoke too...

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Well, I'm optimistic - especially with Özil and Alexis probably coming back! I've watched a few Chelsea games this season and they look a mess. A bit more organised under Hiddink but there is something clearly wrong still. I just can't see us not beating them in their current form, with our two best players returning, without Mourinho and at the Emirates.

Still, I thought we would beat Stoke too...

Wasn't too confident about Stoke at all, away at Stoke in the freezing cold with most of our big game winners out was never going to go well. Sanchez, Özil Cazorla can all push us in to a win in games like that. As can Wilshere, possibly Welbeck and even Rosicky can come on a turn a draw in to a win. So we were quite lucky to even get a draw imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom