• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal vs Chelsea - Sun. Jan 24th, 4:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Lets be fair all, they still have a team who are strong enough to challenge for the title, so we need to look at ourselfs not at Chelsea to win this game.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
Chelsea are going to want to win this match like nothing else, two biggest clubs in London and us being title challengers as well, if they could ruin our day that would give them a massive boost.

I think it could be a really tight game.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Chelsea are going to want to win this match like nothing else, two biggest clubs in London and us being title challengers as well, if they could ruin our day that would give them a massive boost.

I think it could be a really tight game.

You forgot to add they need the points to fight off relegation:lol:

Hello everyone ! I'm new but I've been reading this forum for a while and I really enjoy the mood here (much better than on the french forum, they argue ALL the time).

Anyway, I'm rather optimitic about this one, though I expect Chelsea to give us a real test. But with Alexis and Özil back we should be much more creative going forward. If they are truly back, our line up will look much better suddenly :

Elneny-Ramsey
Campbell----Özil----Alexis
Giroud

Can't wait for it, will be difficult but we'll do them 3-1.

Sweggeh

Hello everyone ! I'm new but I've been reading this forum for a while and I really enjoy the mood here (much better than on the french forum, they argue ALL the time).

Anyway, I'm rather optimitic about this one, though I expect Chelsea to give us a real test. But with Alexis and Özil back we should be much more creative going forward. If they are truly back, our line up will look much better suddenly :

Elneny-Ramsey
Campbell----Özil----Alexis
Giroud

Can't wait for it, will be difficult but we'll do them 3-1.

Ah, I remember when I was new.

Welcome to the forum mate.

arsenalfan4ever

Established Member
There are a lot of arguments all the time here.

Giroud thread, Theo thread are examples. Must go back to the Özil thread to see how that went when Özil wasn't in his current form :lol::lol:

Arsenal fans criticised Özil :lol: After finally BUYING a WC player rather than selling, there were some that had the guts to criticise him :lol:

nicky47

Established Member
Super excited for this one!!

It's a monster game, yet another hurdle for us to try and over come and prove people wrong. It'll be very tough I have no doubt, but with a certain couple players back, I'll be quite optimistic... We've got such a great chance here to get the ball rolling, let's hope we can do it.

So far though, we have failed in these type of situations. But I'll keep on hoping this'll be the one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom