• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal vs. Leicester - Sunday 14.02.2016 - 12:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Social media is basically my entire facebook feed and all the commentators on it. So much butthurt. MOTD were very much against us. Checking newspapers online like the ****lymail have an obvious agenda against our players for celebrating and taking selfies as usual. Because apparently we should be above celebrating a title deciding match?

No mention of Sp**s celebrating though. Just general ****s all around who don't like Arsenal not progressing beyond their usual bottling nature. Makes me want it more.

Irish newspapers aren't as bad. They're pro-man united and liverpool above all else. They don't care about english football or the english national team so they're always likely to at least be fair in criticism. Arsenal rarely get the back page news, so i'm pretty grateful for the attention on that front. I don't know how the british press have it in that sense.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Not sure what we've done to get the hate but Leicester have surely lost, or at least some, fans after yesterday. Diving, X rated tackles and general cheating. Even Ranieri spat out his dummy afterwards. Jamie Vardey belongs in a dank dungeon somewhere.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
I was comparing to Sp**s' one incident to our game's 3-4 incidents.

Morgan one was not a shout, I agree
but what about the Giroud acrobatic shot that hit Huth's wide spread arm ?
That one should really have been given. Even though not deliberate the hand stopped the ball...looked like a defo penalty to me

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Ranieri is a loser, he makes Wenger look like Fergie, Leicester will bottle it.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Remember when Lucas/Suarez ran into Eboue and rolled onto the floor in our penalty box...drew level at 1-1 at FT.

I also remember Nathan Dyer in his Swansea days tripping himself up. Th ref thought Ramsey had done it and awarded Swansea a penalty! We lost the game iirc. We've been on the end of some naff decisions at times.

Bould14

Love it that people hate us. People will always hate Arsenal it's part of being a fan. It's time to rain on the parade and smash Sp**s as well in March.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom