• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal vs. Leicester - Sunday 14.02.2016 - 12:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

nmn

Hopefully Coquelin will be 100% to start this one. Rest of the lineup is pretty obvious. Chamberlain will definitely start after his goal. Wenger won't want to mess with his confidence again by dropping him. Only question is does he opt with Giroud or Walcott.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Leicester could probably try their antics from the last game we played, and get away with it.

That's how **** we are right now.

Ours to lose this, we are superior to Leicester regardless, and should make them come out and play. First goal HUGE.

How are we superior?

Aevi

Hale End FC
Hoping to see:

Cech
Bellerin Koscielny Gabriel Nacho
Coq Ramsey
Chambo Özil Alexis
Walcott
Strong counterattacking side, which is important in countering their trademark counters. Need to mark Vardy, as funnily enough he is a Giroud/Theo hybrid that holds up play by bouncing a pass, but also runs in behind often. No building up, lets beat them at their own game once again!

3-1

arsmile

Established Member
cech
bellerin-gabirel-kos-monreal
coquelin-ramsey
theo-Özil-sanchez
giroud

we seem to be sticking with Gabriel if we're facing movement upfront- I guess we are here.

Arsène might play flamini with coq if he is scared...

if theo doesn't start this match then he might as well never start again

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Leicester faithful are convinced that the title is theirs, despite the result here.

Thats the confidence level right now, it seems they are not aware of the drama of a run in.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We have to start with Giroud up front simply because we lack height in the box if he doesnt play. Yes it reduces our potency on the break but we do still have Özil, Alexis, Ox, Ramsey, Bellerin who can all break. No way will Wenger trust Walcott at CF in a game like this, and neither would I.

I think Wenger will play the same team as today, hopefully he plays Coq but you just dont know with Wenger. Despite nearly putting us down to 10 men early in a game, Flamini is a Wenger favourite.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Style wise they are a good match up for us, I haven't been this confident for a win in a while.

Alexis steps up against the top teams, expect a bug performance from him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If we want to show we are challenging for title we have to win this game. start Coq and no Flamini please. we beat them 5-2 at their stadium earlier this season i know they are not the same team at the moment but we are more than able to beat them.

Cech
Bellerin Gabriel Kosh Monreal
Coq Ramsey
Ox Özil Alexis
Walcott.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mahrez Okazaki Vardy gonna be pain in the arse if we not put tight marking on them.

Dave

Leicester faithful are convinced that the title is theirs, despite the result here.

Thats the confidence level right now, it seems they are not aware of the drama of a run in.

No offence SA Gunner, but you seem to be an eternal optimist...

Before they played Pool you were seriously discussing whether they might lose their next 3 games! They've lost 2 all season, and there was no way that would happen. They are playing all of their games to win. No reason they can't beat Arsenal too. Leicester don't have anything to worry about. They can just keep on dreaming and playing as they are. For the past 11 seasons, the team that has topped the table at the start of February has gone on to win the league. No reason to doubt themselves sitting 5 points clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom