• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal vs. Leicester - Sunday 14.02.2016 - 12:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

1963.jpg

This was their Victory parade.

around the time the Kray Twins ruled London

:bounce::lol:

I like the way they brought a wreath along, recognising the death of their title hopes for the next bazillion years...

Nyctophobia

Established Member
Leicester's nickname is straight up ''The foxes'' though, and what did the hunter's usually wear?

That's right red and white, this just fits all too well doesn't it?

say yes

forum master baiter
Is it not because we're now competing with you. If it was last season I'd have little to talk about with you as I'd be more interested in what Sunderland and Bournemouth were doing. I've not seen an Leicester fans gloating on here, i the main most have remained as level headed as possible.

Your fella on here is just picking out the odd post and most of them are just a tongue in cheek joke. FFS you hammered us 5-2, we're not stupid and know exactly how good you can be.

No worries it's always nice to have opposition fans on the forum. Would be nothing wrong with a bit of gloating even if you were and if we don't win it I hope you do.

I always like a club until I meet some of their fans - golden rule being that football fans are all insufferable bastards, no matter which club they support.

nicky47

Established Member
How big is this game!? Cannot wait for this one, should be a very entertaining game!

The fact we've beaten these earlier in the season gives me hope we can do well here, but I think we'll see a very different Leicester side to the one we played earlier in the season.

My girlfriend won't be happy with it being Valentines Day and I'm more concerned about the footy, haha, but priorities right...

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
It's a club mascot because we liked to hunt and kill them a lot... not because we really like foxes. Hence us coming out to the hunting post horn gallop. So this will just turn a few people on ha ha.
Thanks really needed reasons to hate your lot.

By the way I blame your good season on your away kit.

Dave

No worries it's always nice to have opposition fans on the forum. Would be nothing wrong with a bit of gloating even if you were and if we don't win it I hope you do.

I always like a club until I meet some of their fans - golden rule being that football fans are all insufferable bastards, no matter which club they support.

Wow sir. You have upped your game a great deal.

DanishDoc

How big is this game!? Cannot wait for this one, should be a very entertaining game!

The fact we've beaten these earlier in the season gives me hope we can do well here, but I think we'll see a very different Leicester side to the one we played earlier in the season.

My girlfriend won't be happy with it being Valentines Day and I'm more concerned about the footy, haha, but priorities right...

Is this a big thing in Britain? :)

Jazz

"These are perennial bottlers, they don't have the mental strength to win an egg-and-spoon race. I have no doubt we will get a result here."

"They're not fighters, if we play like we did against man city then we shall slap them silly. There is a reason to why they bottle it every year....they're not fighters or grafters ....."

^ Some more quotes from their forum. I went on there earlier in the season to see how they were responding to their great form and found that they were surprisingly cocky as hell. Not the humble underdogs they're being painted as. However their team definitely deserves all the credit they're getting for constantly surpassing everyone's expectations.

Hope the Emirates gets behind the team right from the start like we did vs City at home and keep the place buzzing no matter what. We need to remind the boys how big of a game this is and how crucial it is that we win the title this year.

say yes

forum master baiter
Who do you actually support @Dave ?

Currently you're tagged as a Sp**s fan in disguise which is pretty much the lowest of the low. May as well be open about it.

babyblue

Looking forward to Lineker's pants
Leicester's nickname is straight up ''The foxes'' though, and what did the hunter's usually wear?

That's right red and white, this just fits all too well doesn't it?

Red and white you say?

http://www.leicestercitymatchworn.com/photos/Leic198581.JPG
http://www.footballmatchworn.com/photos/1387206976P1030642.JPG
http://www.leicestercitymatchworn.com/photos/GaryLeic199098.JPG
http://www.leicestercitymatchworn.com/photos/1270843104Shirts for website April 10 027.JPG

Our first badge was a fox and horse crop, relating to hunting.

AVENTUS

"These are perennial bottlers, they don't have the mental strength to win an egg-and-spoon race. I have no doubt we will get a result here."

"They're not fighters, if we play like we did against man city then we shall slap them silly. There is a reason to why they bottle it every year....they're not fighters or grafters ....."

^ Some more quotes from their forum. I went on there earlier in the season to see how they were responding to their great form and found that they were surprisingly cocky as hell. Not the humble underdogs they're being painted as.

Like I said won't last. Hopefully we beat them scoring 5 goals again they crash and burn just sealing 4th place ahead of Man Utd, Marhez leaves in the summer, Vardy who has peaked 10 years to late goes back to his normal sh!t self playing for Fleetwood town again in 2 seasons.

Leicester are like the Leeds 00/01 when they made the Champions League reached the Semi's only to be in no mans land a few seasons later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom