• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Arsenal vs Liverpool | 14th of August at 16:00 (GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're obviously not an Arsenal fan and are just here to troll. You do a good job and you can be funny on occasion.. but it's pretty tiresome now.

Your '3-4 times' gag was a bit too obvious, mind.

Wtf? How am I not a Arsenal fan? I comment here every day, take a part in discussion about Arsenal.

My 3-4 times was me saying Cech having 3-4 bad games that was talked about last season. Is that wrong? He had many good games, incredible saves and won most clean sheet last season.

ChampagneFootball

Wtf? How am I not a Arsenal fan? I comment here every day, take a part in discussion about Arsenal.

My 3-4 times was me saying Cech having 3-4 bad games that was talked about last season. Is that wrong? He had many good games, incredible saves and won most clean sheet last season.

It just was a little too obvious. It's not like people haven't been suspicious of you for a while.

Be a tragedy if @hydrofluoric acid or any of the top posters on this forum were banned tbh. The ability of people on this forum to make me laugh is pretty much the only enjoyable thing about Arsenal right now.

Cheers mate and thanks. Hard to get abused every day from lesser minds just for sake of it. I would probably have left same way as GDeep if it werent for friends like you!

carlito'sway

Established Member
7amkickoff on Arseblob made the same points (in more details) I made earlier in different posts. This MF set up was a disaster, poor in possession/ poor in transition, bad spacing. It is clear that Ramsey will not play the next few games, but if we don't have a playmaker in MF, we will face the same predicament again next week end.

"The key stat is that Alexis couldn’t get into the game. He took one shot, a pot shot from distance that was blocked. He was also just 1/8 on aerial duels, made just 1 key pass, and had just 1 dribble. In the end he only even touched the ball 28 times.
That was entirely because Arsenal’s midfield couldn’t retain possession. Coquelin only completed 76% of his passes. Holding only completed 74% of his passes. Chambers completed 81% of his passes. Not only that but the entire back four dominated Arsenal in touches: Monreal led all of Arsenal with 109 touches, Chambers 99 touches, Holding 70 touches, and Bellerin 52.
The big problem is that Arsenal’s players didn’t have anyone to pass to and were often caught in possession without a teammate around to help bail them out. Ramsey made just 26 passes in the 60 minutes he played before pulling his hamstring."
"On offense, Arsenal were unable to move the ball up the field and on defense, for that crucial 20 minute period where Arsenal were left chasing shadows by Liverpool’s superior passing — they simply couldn’t catch up, Arsenal were exposed for space time and again."

http://news.arseblog.com/2016/08/ar...twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

Last edited:

7amkickoff on Arseblob made the same points (in more details) I made earlier in different posts. This MF set up was a disaster. It is clear that Ramsey will not play the next few games, but if we don't have a playmaker in MF, we will face the same predicament again next week end.

"The key stat is that Alexis couldn’t get into the game. He took one shot, a pot shot from distance that was blocked. He was also just 1/8 on aerial duels, made just 1 key pass, and had just 1 dribble. In the end he only even touched the ball 28 times.
That was entirely because Arsenal’s midfield couldn’t retain possession. Coquelin only completed 76% of his passes. Holding only completed 74% of his passes. Chambers completed 81% of his passes. Not only that but the entire back four dominated Arsenal in touches: Monreal led all of Arsenal with 109 touches, Chambers 99 touches, Holding 70 touches, and Bellerin 52.
The big problem is that Arsenal’s players didn’t have anyone to pass to and were often caught in possession without a teammate around to help bail them out. Ramsey made just 26 passes in the 60 minutes he played before pulling his hamstring."
"On offense, Arsenal were unable to move the ball up the field and on defense, for that crucial 20 minute period where Arsenal were left chasing shadows by Liverpool’s superior passing — they simply couldn’t catch up, Arsenal were exposed for space time and again."

http://news.arseblog.com/2016/08/ar...twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

Cheers! I also tried to make this point about us being bad in possession although maybe in more anger.

Good to have data to back it up!

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

What did happen to GDeep anyway?

His musings would have been amusing today.

Scandrew

4-3 loss against Liverpool without our starting CBs. Can't complain.

Obviously, it could've went a lot better than it did but imagine if we had our normal first team (Özil, Giroud, Kosc, etc).

I think we pulled ourselves back into the game once Coutinho was subbed off (in addition to Cazorla/Ox coming on).

ChampagneFootball

You really are a piece of work arent you?

No. I've never spoken to you before. I was happy to let you continue your pseudo-intellectual gimmick. But when you make a comment of '3-4 times' on a match thread where Arsenal lost 3-4 and then desperately resort to personal attacks and feigning innocence, it's a bit tiresome.

As you were then, kid.

No. I've never spoken to you before. I was happy to let you continue your pseudo-intellectual gimmick. But when you make a comment of '3-4 times' on a match thread where Arsenal lost 3-4 and then desperately resort to personal attacks and feigning innocence, it's a bit tiresome.

As you were then, kid.

I was talking about Cech with @Trilly and sayin that I only thought he had 3-4 bad games for us since he joined.

Wtf is going on... :lol:

ChampagneFootball

I was talking about Cech with @Trilly and sayin that I only thought he had 3-4 bad games for us since he joined.

Wtf is going on... :lol:

Put it down as a simple misunderstanding then, shall we? You are rather open about your perception of your grandiose intellectual capacity so I figured someone of such status would notice that your comment could be perceived as trolling.

Put it down as a simple misunderstanding then, shall we? You are rather open about your perception of your grandiose intellectual capacity so I figured someone of such status would notice that your comment could be perceived as trolling.

Yeah I spent last 3 years commenting on this forum every day, waiting for this moment to be able to put hidden message about the score in Peter Cech post. The ultimate trolls dream.

Thank god you were ready to protect this forum from trolling, abusing me with personal attacks.

ChampagneFootball

Yeah I spent last 3 years commenting on this forum every day, waiting for this moment to be able to put hidden message about the score in Peter Cech post. The ultimate trolls dream.

Thank god you were ready to protect this forum from trolling, abusing me with personal attacks.

Stop crying. I've forgotten about it already.

Goonerozil33

I think we lacked the ability to build play from the back. As a result we were unable to get Alexis and Ramsey into the game. This coupled with young defenders caused the defeat. Their 3rd and 4th goals were pure defensive errors. Chambers was not tight with coutinho for the third and he did not cover monreal for fourth. If we don't build play better from deep we will struggle to beat a lot of teams.

BobP

Memri Fan
It's not a surprise really, once I saw that starting midfield, I knew we were going to have a tough time on many different levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom