• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Arsenal vs Liverpool | 14th of August at 16:00 (GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Ox is always decent in pre-season. Remember him last summer?

I remember him starting the season well until he was dropped because Ramsey, after failing at CM had to be shoehorned into the side.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Saw the same old flaws today. Performances in the last few games are irrelevant. Fact is, he's still rubbish.
On the human spectrum of football skills, you've somehow become confused. He's a talented player who's come through a difficult and rigorous vetting process, it's us armchair fans on our computers who are rubbish.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
We might actually see Nacho at CB as he's done a good job there in past emergencies. I might do this:

Cech
Bellerin-Chambers-Nacho-Gibbs
Granit-Coq
Rambo-Cazorla-Alexis
*holds breath* Theo

Can't believe I left Iwobi out. Maybe put Alexis up front and Iwobi on the wing...

'Pool looked ****e against Roma last week. I sat with a friend who's a supporter in the Liverpool fans' section. American fans were douches. All trying to prove who knew the songs' 2nd or 3rd verses best. Lame. They played about all their starters and were poor. That + home game = 2-1 to The Arsenal.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Pretty decent in pre season, far better than Walcott.

Walcott today was better and more decisive than Ox in all his preseason games. The problem with Ox are his bonehead decisions. He flatters to deceive and has no end product.

remains

Think we will display some promising attacking play but be let down by poor defending. 2-2.

STYLEZ

I don't think we'll win this. We haven't won an opening game in the Premier League for ages and we take on a Liverpool fresh from whooping Barcelona 4-0.

Don't know whos missing, Injured, Or still on holiday but I think we'll draw this at best.

Hope I'm wrong really need a flying start.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
3-1 Arsenal. We're **** but so are they. They won't be able to live with us.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Walcott today was better and more decisive than Ox in all his preseason games. The problem with Ox are his bonehead decisions. He flatters to deceive and has no end product.
he is still exploring his qualities, Ox will come out good if he stays fit.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Cech
Bellerin Holding* Chambers Monreal
Xhaka Elneny
Walcott Cazorla Iwobi
Alexis
I think those 3 midfielders have done more in pre-season to show they deserve to start than Ramseys short cameo, while Alexis simply has to start regardless.

*If we sign a new CB in the next 2/3 days then start him over Holding.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
this is how we are going to play:

Cech
Bellerin New Guy Chambers Monreal
Coquelin
Xhaka El Neny
Walcott Ramsey
Alexis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts