• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Arsenal vs Liverpool | 14th of August at 16:00 (GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

---------------------------cech
Bellerin--Holding--Chambers--Monreal

--------------El Neny-----Xhaka

Ox------------------Ramsey---------------Iwobi

-----------------------Alexis

Amazed that Walcott is even considered for a start on the right. One dribble, one assist and one goal are not enough to justify a start especially against a city defence with no recognised centre back. The OX has been strong defensively and very good positionally. He has been very direct and good in possession and consistent with his passing not to mention strong when making the byline. He and Iwobi give us balance pace and power on both flanks.
Only reason I've Walcott starting is because I feel Liverpool will press the life out of us and for a change we have two comfortable long passers of the ball in the team and should have tons of space to exploit.

Finesse

..................... Cech

Hector......Cham..Rob.....Monreal

............El nenny....Xhaka

Ox..............Cazorla.............Iwobi

.......................Alexis................

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I'm done being sour about our lack of signings and the inability to plug the holes in our squad year after year.

Whatever happens I'm always going to be going mental at the TV cheering the lads on come Sunday.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Only way Rambo will start will be on the RW. W/out Özil, we can't afford to sit Santi otherwise how are the chances going to be created?

We had a Rambo/Cazorla/Coq trio vs City away in '14/15 which worked fantastically well.

Wouldn't be surprised to see it again this weekend.

carlito'sway

Established Member

I like that team but I think Kos will start. With 8 full days of training, he should be ok to come in.
After Theo's display yesterday, he should get the nod as well over Ox.
He definitely has more goals in him that Ox. Finally, it will be either Rambo or Iwobi.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

I like this team, maybe Ramsey in for Elneny, but then again, maybe not!

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I don't want to come across as a tree hugging, peace to all men kinda wuss but I'm pleading with the Arsenal fandom on AM to go easy on each other this season - there's just way too much infighting and disregard for our own. It's reached pathetic proportions and really makes some Arsenal fans look like complete arseholes in the general public's eye. It's football, we support a great team , lets try and enjoy it together.

One love

Victoria Concordia Crescit and all of that.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Just hard to see how one of either Elneny or Xhaka doesn't start.

Agreed - I was more referring to the general combination of midfielders with Ramsey in there.

In my case you'd swap Cazorla out with Xhaka coming in.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I think we will have to put Monreal in at centreback. To play two raw centrebacks is just too much. I'd play both Xhaka and Elneny to give our defence that bit of extra protection.

Liverpool have problems of their own. There will be goals in this game for sure.

carlito'sway

Established Member
I think we will have to put Monreal in at centreback. To play two raw centrebacks is just too much. I'd play both Xhaka and Elneny to give our defence that bit of extra protection.

Liverpool have problems of their own. There will be goals in this game for sure.

Kos will play. I will bet on that.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
A few formations I've been playing with. NOt sure I like any of them really.

formation.png

formation.png

formation.png

formation.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom