<

EPL: Arsenal vs. Manchester United - 4/10/15 - 4:00pm

Discussion in 'Match Day Archive' started by Aevi, Sep 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetowatch

onetowatch Well-Known Member

:lol:

I meant fans need to start showing their discontent through booing, banners etc as we've seen sporadically in previous seasons.

I do think the Arsenal hierarchy get an easy ride from the fans compared to many other clubs. Look at Liverpool when they had Hicks and Gillet (?) as owners, Utd in Glazers early stint, Newcastle fans every ****ing week :lol:

They treat us like mugs and we see the same old **** season after season and no one really puts pressure on them. When they have, it's been picked up on and you could argue it's had some positive impact.

Wenger needs to feel the pressure from somewhere, he sure as hell ain't getting any pressure from above.

Jazz likes this.
  2. Maxim

Maxim Well-Known Member

Can we just play Ramsey at CM ffs. Coquelin - Cazorla has been proven time and again to not be good enough.

Play our best midfielder in midfield. Please.

3. tap-in

tap-in Nothing Wrong With Me

Yes I agree, Kronke seems to be untouchable, the media and fans never really question his role in all this. He is probably happy to make a profit and finish 4th to get the CL money. I think being "Silent" is his best option.

4. Lady_Gooner

Lady_Gooner That's Mrs. Ramsey to you buster!

This will be 0-0 I think. But we need to win, not because of yesterday but because our home form is a disgrace.

5. Mitch

Mitch Bellerin Upgrade Advocate

4-1 win to us, Alexis and Walcott to cause them all sorts problems.

celestis likes this.
  6. Plutarch

Plutarch Well-Known Member

I'm expecting us to do well in this game. We surely will have plenty of motivation after that shambles last night, and Man United are not that good a team at the moment.

7. RandyMarsh

RandyMarsh Established Member

They're better than us. Especially when we play at home.

sharongur and SuperGoon like this.
  8. TakeChillPill

TakeChillPill Well-Known Member

If wenger doesn't show any respect to the opposition we are going to get beat.

9. Stoneh

Stoneh Well-Known Member

Against attacking teams we will do well,like last weekend game against Leicester. Its teams that defend deep and park bus is where we get hit by sucker counter attacks.

I expect it to be an open game, but the momentum is with utd. Sadly i cant see us beating them with the quality they have upfront.

10. ScotVieira

ScotVieira Well-Known Member

I honestly don't see how we can win this game. We have been absolute gash at the emirates and manure seem to be getting their sheight together.

11. RUS arsenal

RUS arsenal Well-Known Member

This is a myth, other than last game and a few flashes here and there, Ramsey hasn't looked great in any position including the midfield for a while.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
    Mitch and ScotVieira like this.
  12. Bould14

Bould14 Well-Known Member

If we don't win this game. Our season is over. Top 4 battle for us.

13. Mitch

Mitch Bellerin Upgrade Advocate

Utd are top of the league and we have been awful in our two CL matches but I still optimistic about the prospect of Alexis vs Valenica and Walcott vs Blind.

14. SA Gunner

SA Gunner Prediction Pool King Trusted

The media will be confident for United. United themselves could be thinking they are actually playing at home on Sunday.

We are probably written off already, with the support not expecting much.

With "nothing" to play for, Arsenal has morphed into a different type of animal.

Lets see this time though. This team is so inconsistent at the moment, Im not sure what to expect.

15. Aevi

Aevi Hale End FC Moderator

Well that's what happens when you play RW most of the time, you get rusty when you're moved back to CM. I would be surprised if Ramsey played immaculately at CM when he is put there once every 100 years.

Rex Banter likes this.
  16. kofigunner

kofigunner Well-Known Member Trusted

Man U are only 3 points ahead. Both of us aren't playing well. Part of our problem now is not putting the ball into the net. Most of the games we lost, we created tons of chances, didn't put it away and got caught on the break. We have to want it more on the pitch.

HollandGooner and blaze_of_glory like this.
  17. blaze_of_glory

blaze_of_glory Moderator Moderator

Yup. We win this and we could be joint top of the league despite our mediocre start.

I want us to start like we did last year at home vs these guys, but actually put the ball in the net like we should have done 3 times before they scored.

celestis likes this.
  18. RUS arsenal

RUS arsenal Well-Known Member

His poor form started long before he was moved to the wing, in fact, he was moved to the wing mostly due to him bombing forward too much leaving us exposed while playing CM. Despite him only focusing on offense, his production actually went down drastically.

I'm sure Wenger plans to move him back once Cazorla starts to decline but if he wants that spot back sooner then he needs to prove himself. He needs to regain his composure and balance he showed when he was in God mode. Stop blaming Wenger for the faults of the player.

ScotVieira likes this.
  19. celestis

celestis Arsenal-Mania Veteran Moderator

Well its time to redeem our home form and this is as good an oppurtunity as ever to do it .

Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
    blaze_of_glory likes this.
  20. Hegemony

Hegemony Well-Known Member

Not a great time to face United. Poor results recently, even our best performance came at the cost of two goals.

Hate to say it but I see us losing. 1-2. A jammy opening goal for them, followed by us equalising, followed by a Rooney wonder-goal that'll have all the pundits purring.

I hope the lads prove me wrong and we destroy them, however.

onetowatch likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.