• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal vs. Manchester United - 4/10/15 - 4:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banks

Another Manchester team will fall in the hands of a London team just like the Sp**s v city game. I see lot of goals here and see a big reaction here and I go for an Arsenal win and it's about time we give these ****s a good hiding

BobP

Memri Fan
Apparently Wenger was livid at the players after the Olympiakos debacle, admonished them for not having any 'passion'.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
It's about time someone gave Wenger a bollocking. Fielding a weaker team against Zagreb and losing the game, and then proceeding to do the same again in the next game! The man just doesn't learn from his mistakes.
team selection was ok.

Gael Clea-show

Not firing but at least show some composure and positional discipline not isolating your partner rendering a 1 man midfield basically and West Ham took full advantage they really did.

For the record I do want ramsey back in the middle of the park but you have to admit his tactical discipline and concentration from that position has been suspect for over a year now? maybe the way forward currently is to play three in midfield, discarding the no.10.
Would be a dream for us to play two CM's and a CDM.

Would make us a bit boring but incredibly hard to beat.

See Juve with Pirlo Pogba and Marchisio/ Vidal.

Oh and Ramsey Wilsh and Coq would make a great MF provided Ramsey learns disclipline

legendhenry_14

Özil need to be drop for this one. Özil havent done anything since he came here. His overall play seems weak and lethargic. He loses the ball too easily and he lack commitment on the field. I just feel that we are better moving Santi back to CAM and drop Ramsey back in CMF.

Loken

Özil need to be drop for this one. Özil havent done anything since he came here. His overall play seems weak and lethargic. He loses the ball too easily and he lack commitment on the field. I just feel that we are better moving Santi back to CAM and drop Ramsey back in CMF.

Usually I'd rush to the defence of Özil, but right now, we just need to go back to basics, and be tough to beat.

Man United have actually worked on this method pretty well this season, they are solid, if uninspiring, and difficult to break down.

There was a moment against Wolfsburg last night, where they were transitioning to the counter-attack in the 75th minute from a United corner, and there was 6 United players already goal-side, spread across the pitch. There was no way through that.

Özil covers ground, he helps out and he does track back occasionally, but he isn't a defensively solid player.

Cazorla - Özil - Coquelin cannot work.

Ramsey over Cazorla could work, if either he or Özil control the tempo of the game and dictate the passing.

Something needs to change anyway.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Agreed on the boring part. I think it'll be 2-1 to either side..... possibly 1-1. Hopefully we show and do enough to get over the line.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Apparently Wenger was livid at the players after the Olympiakos debacle, admonished them for not having any 'passion'.

He'll probably not make many changes from that line up. He is to blame.

3-1 United.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Every time I try and post something positive before games, we inevitably lose.

We are so ****ing ****. If I see Giroud throw his arms around and moaning like an old woman, i'll punch the TV. Can definitely see Mertesacker and Gabriel having one giant **** up and Rooney will obviously score. Arsenal 0 - 5 Manure.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Just watching the home game from last season again; how the **** did we not beat a team that had a CB pairing of Blackett and Mcnair ffs. Incredible really.

So nervous about Sunday's game. Can't say i'm confident at all. If they manage to beat us again at home for the second season running i think i may top myself.

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
Usually I'd rush to the defence of Özil, but right now, we just need to go back to basics, and be tough to beat.

Man United have actually worked on this method pretty well this season, they are solid, if uninspiring, and difficult to break down.

There was a moment against Wolfsburg last night, where they were transitioning to the counter-attack in the 75th minute from a United corner, and there was 6 United players already goal-side, spread across the pitch. There was no way through that.

Özil covers ground, he helps out and he does track back occasionally, but he isn't a defensively solid player.

Cazorla - Özil - Coquelin cannot work.

Ramsey over Cazorla could work, if either he or Özil control the tempo of the game and dictate the passing.

Something needs to change anyway.

Arteta and Ramsey back in midfield as the former can dictate the tempo and is more defensively solid than Cazorla. Saying that I think Ramsey has the ability to do this too as Ive seen glimpses on numerous occassions even on Wednesday night he completely transformed the tempo of our passing when he was subbed on so hes capable for sure.

Need to win this.

I wish players like Chamberlain and Gibbs would find it in them self to push harder, push more. They are to much laid back for me liking, in their minds they already made it.

We need more of Alexis, and less of Chamgibbs! Then maybe! Who knows!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom