• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal vs. Manchester United - 4/10/15 - 4:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilwizzle

Established Member
I'd take Smalling, Darmian, Carrick/Schweini and Martial. Carrick or Schweini for there experience, leadership, ability to control and manage games. And obviously, they'd mostly be rotation players.
Darmian isn't better than Bellerin, plus Alexis made him look even worse than Debuchy.

I'd only take Mata for Rambo's spot, maybe Herrera too.

BobP

Memri Fan
Mata? For Ramsey? You're having a laugh.

Ramsey annoys me like hell at times but the guy can run for days, is a great presser and tracks back well.

Gives us what we need on the right.

Mata on the other hand, is a little *****.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Darmian isn't better than Bellerin, plus Alexis made him look even worse than Debuchy.

I'd only take Mata for Rambo's spot, maybe Herrera too.
Its early to judge but I'd have him in the squad ahead of Debuchy and competing with Bellerin. I do think Darmian is better defensively but then again, Hector is damn fast and pretty good in attack.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Herrera is a hit and miss player. There's a reason he's been overlooked for Spain despite playing there for his entire career before his move to Yanited. Neat and tidy, eye for a goal- lacks the x factor of a Santi/Silva/Koke to play a central role for the national team.

Last edited:

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
I'd take De Gea, Smalling, Carrick, Herrera, Mata and Martial. Might be forgetting someone, but that's about it. And most of them wouldn't start.
Wenger wanted Smalling in any potential Vermaelen deal two summers ago. He's beginning to show what he's all about. De Gea's excellent & Martial looks very, very promising. I'd take those 3 and that's it & maybe Luke Shaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom