• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL| Blackpool v Arsenal (A), 1.30, 10/4, SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
Meh i really dont care what we will do but i want to see the old arsenal who is playing nice football and make the teams looks like mugs i just want that the players must forget the title and playing for the arsenal if they love the arsenal trying to win all the games and thats it

failmunia

Sagna Squillaci Kosh Clichy

Walcott cesc wilshere Nasri

RVP Bendy

i know wenger will never play that cuz the line will be like always 4-2-3-1

almunia

sagna squillaci kosh clichy

song wilshere

walcott cesc nasri

rvp

mo50

Established Member
This is one team who can really get forward and will cause Almunia all sorts of problems. Luckily for us they don't teach defending, so we'll be able to cut them up. Its hard to look forward to this game right now.

Y va marquer

Established Member
The good news is that Blackpool are very poor at home.

I'm not going to say that the their defence is terrible (even though it is) or that we'll cut though them (even though we should).
Blackburn showed today that a defence with the worst away record in the league could organise themselves to hold us scoreless so I won't rule out the possibility that Blackpool will do the same.

I do however think that the strange flat performance that we saw today is something that we won't see repeated against Blackpool.

Eight days without football and travel leaves plenty of time for the squad to re group,focus and work on eliminating the problems that we saw today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom