• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Burnley FC vs Arsenal FC | 2nd of October at 16:30 (GMT)

What will the result be for the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

The rules are perfect and the ref was spot on with them yesterday.

How is it fair to Koscielny and Arsenal that we outplayed them on set-piece, got an amazing goal opportunity where he hit the ball and it is going into the net and goes into his hand unwillingly?

Burnley has only them self to blame. Got beaten by Theo Walcott for the header assists, and after all night they let no one run behind they let a defender and Oxlade Chamberlain run behind them. Talk about getting skinned. They deserved nothing from this game.
Again, I don't care, I'm thrilled with the late goal and the way it went in. However,to me, a ball that was going over the goal and went in of a player's hand (that was on eye level) should not be a legal goal. Deliberate or not. Even if its correct according to the law. That's just my point of view. I agree with the rest of your jibber jabber.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I blame wenger for this..........we could see the players were tired.
Why not rotate. I think bellerin was also below par.
We should have started with gibbs and the young rb we started in the league cup. Ox and elneny also should have started. What is the point of a big squad when you are not going to rotate.

Contrary to many here i knew this is how the match is going to turn in the first fifteen minutes when I said to my friend this match has a draw written all over it.

And by the way was lucas injured or something?

Research shows that teams with the least rotation do better. Unless there needs to be a serious change of tactics or the routine medical tests show that a player is in the red zone, rotation should be kept to a minimum.

Every year there is a strong correlation . . . the more changes in a team, the lower the average points per game. The EPL is an almost perfect straight line graph.

Roy Hodgson was always tinkering with the England team, and look where it got him.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Again, I don't care, I'm thrilled with the late goal and the way it went in. However,to me, a ball that was going over the goal and went in of a player's hand (that was on eye level) should not be a legal goal. Deliberate or not. Even if its correct according to the law. That's just my point of view. I agree with the rest of your jibber jabber.

I agree it shouldnt be a goal. Just like I believe football should change other 10 rules they have now.
But thats another subject.
By the rules Koscielny goal should and did stand. Good call by the ref

TriniGunner

Why are we still arguing over this game? We won, 3 points and that's all that matters for 38 games. Burnley didn't exactly play like they wanted to win the game, we did and we got our reward...a bit fortuitous but all the other opposition fans who are calling us lucky or whatever can kiss me between my back pockets. If City, Utd, Chelsea or Pool got this kind of luck they'd all be going to bed smiling at the ceiling at the 3 points.

On to the next game!!

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Oh lord, it's not enough that I have to suffer the media and everyone on twitter arguing about our goal, I find it here too.

What is the point?

"Things without all remedy should be without regard, what's done is done." The Sheikh of Spear.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Oh lord, it's not enough that I have to suffer the media and everyone on twitter arguing about our goal, I find it here too.

What is the point?

"Things without all remedy should be without regard, what's done is done." The Sheikh of Spear.
Oh my, nobody forces you to read and react? Now you had to go and find a nice quote too, oh heavens the agony.

Its an interesting event to discuss dear.

I agree it shouldnt be a goal. Just like I believe football should change other 10 rules they have now.
But thats another subject.
By the rules Koscielny goal should and did stand. Good call by the ref
I agree!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom