• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Chelsea v Arsenal - 19/09/15 - 12:45pm - BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Smith

Established Member
chelsea-vs-arsenal.jpg

Chelsea league form: DLWLL
Arsenal league form: LWDWW

Predicted Chelsea lineup:

---------------------Begovic
Azpillicueta--Cahill---Terry--Ivanovic
---------------Ramires---Matic
----------Pedro---Oscar---Hazard
----------------------Costa

Predicted Arsenal lineup:

------------------------Cech
Bellerin--Koscielny---Gabriel--Monreal
--------------Coquelin---Cazorla
-----------Ramsey---Özil---Alexis
----------------------Walcott

Chelsea Injuries:
Courtois, Willian (doubt), Pedro (doubt), Falcao (doubt)

Arsenal Injuries:
Wilshere, Rosicky, Welbeck, Mertesacker (doubt)

My score prediction:
Chelsea 2-4 Arsenal

Referee:
Mike Dean

Thoughts:
We beat them in the community shield, an official trophy, and we can beat them again. We have nothing to fear from Chelsea. Come on you Gunners!!!

Last edited:

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Mourinho just confirmed that Willian and Pedro are both out of the game for sure.....so expect both to be in starting line up.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Giroud shouldn't even make the bench. I have all the patience in the world for him and his misses in front of goal but when he starts costing us games it's time he has a reality check.

Walcott needs to start, keep Chelsea on their toes. Coq needs to be at his best and Thierry Henry Needs to be 10 years younger so we can actually have a striker worth something.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Predicted score: 6-0

Walcott hattrick, Alexis brace, Giroud tidy finish. We livin' boys! (and girls)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Giroud shouldn't even make the bench. I have all the patience in the world for him and his misses in front of goal but when he starts costing us games it's time he has a reality check.

Walcott needs to start, keep Chelsea on their toes. Coq needs to be at his best and Thierry Henry Needs to be 10 years younger so we can actually have a striker worth something.
Normally I'd agree but Ox and Campbell are the only other attacking options. He'll be needed on the bench at least.

David Smith

Established Member
Giroud tap-in you mean, he can only score tap-ins.

RepentantIncredibleJay.gif

^ Against City, none the less.

Giroud is a world class striker but he's in a bad patch of form. I think Theo will start but if Giroud plays this is the perfect time for his fortunes to turn around.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Giroud is a world class striker but he's in a bad patch of form. I think Theo will start but if Giroud plays this is the perfect time for his fortunes to turn around.

He's scored a few crackers for sure .

Gooner4evah

Loool that was a lucky deflection that beat the GK, or else it wouldn't even go into the goal.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Not a reaction from tonight at all but there's no doubt in my mind we're losing. I just hope we try coq-ramsey but I doubt it

Crew

I think we all know what the lineup will be against Chelsea, pretty obvious:
_______Walcott__
__Alexis__Ozil__Ramsey
___Cazorla__Coquelin_
Monreal_Kos_Gabriel_Bellerin
________Cech_____

Nyctophobia

Established Member
8ef9554f92b07fd9260bec00904f3439.562x328x33.gif

Giroud can play well, but he needs to be away for a while now; take some time to get himself sorted out and come back fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom