• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Chelsea vs Arsenal| 04/02/17 | 12:30 K/O (GMT)

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
We'll lose this.
Impossible to feel any excitment for the game after that ****show tonight.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

Titles are won on the backs of great defences. Defensively, we are a shambles and very open. Chelsea play very deep and are organised.

If we score early, I can't imagine anything else other than them simply turning the heat up on us and making the break through. We aren't going to win these big games or titles until we learn to defend properly and we have made no advancement in that area over the past decade.

They will win to nil after we put them under pressure for a long time in the first half without ever really creating a clear cut chance.

Malky

Established Member
We are losing this one 100% and by at least 3 goals I'm always positive but can't be positive when you face matic and Kante with midfield of ox and coq.
Matic and Kante will skip through our midfield, blindfolded. It's going to be humiliating!

Vibra

Established Member
Thankfully I'm not gonna be able to watch it live so once the game's ended I'll just check the score, maybe get a pleasant surprise. It's probably the best way to experience Chelsea away

BobP

Memri Fan
12:30 Kickoff

12:37 Chelsea take the lead courtesy of a Willian freekick.

13:09 Koscielny sent off for a correct tackle on Costa

13:34 Gary Cahill gets a free header in the box to extend Chelsea's lead

13:55 Welbeck has a clear run on goal but his chip fails to clear Courtois

14:18 Full time : Chelsea 2 - Arsenal 0

Other highlights: Sanchez continues to throw a strop, Özil a no-show & Wenger convinced he's cracked the code on the formula to generate that winning spirit.

:lol:

Arsenal in every 'big' game ever.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
latest

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Why bother with Ox at CM now? It's less stable defensively than AMN and either will just be dropped the following game.

Wenger really does talk so much **** every year about x player eventually being a midfielder.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
This is going to be a men playing boys game, we have no chance here, we could lose 3-4 -0 Chelski will be up for this, they have that killer instinct that we lack, they can see we are sh1te and will punish us. I hope I am wrong but I can't see it.

Mike Vinna

Same line-up as vs Watford:

Cech

Bellerin Mustafi Koscielny Monreal

Coquelin OX

Walcott Özil Iwobi

Sanchez
Oh wait..

skip spence

We are losing this one 100% and by at least 3 goals I'm always positive but can't be positive when you face matic and Kante with midfield of ox and coq.
Indeed no. In a way I'm happy we lost yesterday. It's the hope that kills ya and now I've no hope nor expectations.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I'm not even going to suggest a team, Wenger never listens to me so what's the point!

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
I used to be optimistic. I could hope that Chelsea will attack and leave gaps, I could hope that Theo has hits his usual goal scoring form against Chelsea (cept when Moaning maureen is their manager) I could hope that Özil realises he's world class and puts in a performance against a top team. I could, but I just can't see anything but a Chelsea win.

WhatAFC

Welbeck needs to start this game.

Watching the Liverpool vs Chelsea game I'm not actually that worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom