• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Chelsea vs Arsenal| 04/02/17 | 12:30 K/O (GMT)

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Still excited for this one even though yesterdays dreadful result. A derby is a derby and i absolutely hate it when these mugs win (even though they are slightly more tolerable with Conte in charge than Mou).
I expect the best result we can hope to get is a draw, since i think they will be effective on the counter and as usual steady in the defense. Would bring in both Lucky Luke and Dat Guy Welbz for this to add pace and power upfront alongside Özil and Alexis. Take a gamble with Ox and Coq on the center of the field. Bellerin, Mustafi, Kos and Gibbs for the defense, with Cech in goal. Walcott and Giroud for supersubs.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
Chelsea have a weakness on their inside right channel, Azpilicueta is a fullback playing in a back 3 and Moses is not a good defender. Sp**s exposed it twice and Liverpool did so too yesterday, that's where Wenger should be doing his homework and targeting it.

Hunter Zolomon

Chelsea have a weakness on their inside right channel, Azpilicueta is a fullback playing in a back 3 and Moses is not a good defender. Sp**s exposed it twice and Liverpool did so too yesterday, that's where Wenger should be doing his homework and targeting it.
please, the arsenal players will figure it out by themselves without tactical instruction from wenger. After all that is the wenger way.

MagicalRozza

Watching the Liverpool vs Chelsea game I'm not actually that worried.

Well, I am. I haven't seen the Watford game but watched the Liverpool Chelsea game as they only broadcast that one here. And that was really intense. At times I thought that Chelsea were playing 12 against 11. They were all over the pitch. They defended as a unit and their defence was so dense that Pool just got stuck in it. I am not saying that Liverpool played an outstanding game, they made lots of mistakes but at least they didn't collapse under the intensity of the game. I just can't see us cope with such pressing. It is obvious where the strengths of Chelsea are and I don't think we will do anything to nullify them either tactically or by changing the line-up.

trippyhippy

my xi for chelsea would be

ospina

bellerin mustafi koscielny gibbs

coquelin ox

walcott alexis iwobi

welbeck

Özil is a liability in these types of games, he loses the ball due to being a bottler or either too lightweight (only he knows which one it is)
old man cech and monreal have lost it, time to give ospina and gibbs their fair chance.
i wouldn't have coq in there if we had any other players but oh wellI i know the title is gone but we still gotta beat these rent boys to show that we are superior but its just our manager letting us down.

that is my team but no doubt wenger will play Özil monreal anc cech.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Think Welbeck could start this one, hope Wenger just left him out of the squad last night so he could have a proper 2 day recovery and then train normally Wednesday-Thursday-Friday.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Jokes aside we'll probably play well and still lose by two goals.

Jokes aside we'll probably play well and still lose by two goals.

That is what will happen! I agree! Another likely twist...

We will play well, all ready to respond after that Watford game... We play very well first 15 minute, Chelsea let us, we might even score goal(not betting on it though) in that period. But like known with Arsenal then our intensity level will drop and we will become passive like box full of kittens. Chelsea will from then take over and score two-three goals.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Bring back Hector.

Gabriel, Coq & AMN in midfield.

Fluid front three of Özil, Alexis & Welbeck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom