• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Crystal Palace v Arsenal, 16/08/15 , 13:30, SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

RuskyAdam

ars_cry.jpg

I know it's early but let's move on from the West Ham game quickly, shall we?

We need a win here, otherwise question marks will be flying around. Going to be a tough match but I'd happily take a 1-0 or 2-1. I think we will bounce back but it will be tight.

Let's get our season on track boys!

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Cech
Bellerin--Mert--Kos--Monreal
Coq---Ramsey/Cazorla
Özil
Ox---Walcott---Sanchez

2-0/3-1 win

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We were so lucky to wim against them last season. Its gonna be so tough but hopefully we will get the win.

Cech
Bellerin Kosh Merte Monreal
Coq Cazorla
Ramsey Özil Alexis
Walcott

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Anything other than a win and it's a major disappointment but realistically i can see it being a draw. Palace are in great form and tough to beat at home. Think Wenger will make the same mistakes with the team again and set us up without the necessary balance.

I'd like to see this team though:

-----------Cech
Bellerin Mert Kos Monreal
-----------Coq
-------Santi --Ramsey
Ox------Theo------Alexis

Giroud just cannot keep his starting place after that performance today and i think Theo will be perfect to hit them on the counter next week. Alexis should be ready with another week of training. He looked dangerous today. Ox is a nailed on started atm.

No death by playmakers. Balance in central midfield and pace up front to him them on the counter.

RuskyAdam

The Ox probably gave us the biggest threat going forward today, we have to start him next week

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Cech
Bellerin Per Kos Monreal
Coq Cazorla
Ox Özil Alexis
Walcott

We're going to struggle at Selhurst Park thanks to today's result we need three points. This team is going to do it.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
We get a win here and we will likely go ahead of Chelsea due to them playing away at City next.

Could make our situation a hell of a lot better.

Hegemony

--------------Cech---------------
Bellerin---Per---Kos---Monreal
---------Coq------Santi---------
Oxlade-------Özil-------Alexis
------------Walcott-------------

Giroud needs to be dropped. We end up just passing it around the box when he plays, with our half-a***** crosses looking impotent as f***. It didn't mesh with him today, the team didn't click. Let's just go back to the winning formula.
Palace didn't look too scary against Norwich, think we'll win. Still, need this victory, or we'll be playing catch up to the winners for a while.
We need to put these points in the bag. I reckon we will.

Last edited:

Lemon Shark

Appears only when we draw/lose
Very hard game, don't be arrogant about it. The players need to show up and be totally up for this game or we will loose. not making a prediction, its too unpredictable. Palace are a good side and physically very fit. We have better quality obviously but more importantly everyone has to be up for it or it won't turn out good.

DanielVale

Away days are back! But it's Palace...with Cabaye, Zaha and Puncheon who could be full of surprises...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom