• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | 10th April at 20:00 (GMT) Sky Sports

What will be the result of this match?

• Arsenal win

Votes: 26 55.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Crystal Palace win

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
---------------Martinez
Bellerin-Mustafi-Gabriel-Monreal
------------Elneny-Xhaka
Walcott--------Özil-----------Alexis
---------------Welbeck

Subs: Macey, Gibbs, Mertesacker, Ramsey, Chamberlain, Giroud, Iwobi

RoadrunnerReloaded

Then you're just as much of an a******e as the guy you're named after - and about as funny

Yeah I really don't get some of the hardcore Inners and Outers. Some say they want us to lose so Wenger leaves and others say once Wenger leaves they hope we drop to mid table to prove the Outters wrong.

both sides are ridiculous to me.

Any Arsenal fan should always want us to win no matter what other drama there is.

arsmile

Established Member
if wenger does anything to disrupt elneny-granit in CM by accommodating coq or ramsey or whoever...then I will go mental

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yeah I really don't get some of the hardcore Inners and Outers. Some say they want us to lose so Wenger leaves and others say once Wenger leaves they hope we drop to mid table to prove the Outters wrong.

both sides are ridiculous to me.

Any Arsenal fan should always want us to win no matter what other drama there is.
Supporting the team is the first duty of any real fan. Wenger is just a banter side show.

Anybody who wants the team to lose should be banned from a supporters forum. And is definitely putting the Wenger issue before the team.

This is Arsenal FC not Arsène FC ffs.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I built my college schedule to accommodate for Arsenal's weekend and CL games. Of ****ing course though, we now have consecutive Monday games that coincide with classes I can't miss. Ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom