• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | 10th April at 20:00 (GMT) Sky Sports

What will be the result of this match?

• Arsenal win

Votes: 26 55.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Crystal Palace win

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
All our rivals for top 4 have won, do we count Everton in that, suppose if they beat Leicester, we have to look at them. We have to win tomorrow and win good.

Deathstroke

The Terminator
All our rivals for top 4 have won, do we count Everton in that, suppose if they beat Leicester, we have to look at them. We have to win tomorrow and win good.

For top 4? No. They're too far behind City. We've certainly got a job on our hands needing to go on a winning run ahead of the Sp**s game, but it's doable.

Palace (A)
Boro (A)
City (FA Cup)
Leicester (H)
Sp**s (A)

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
For top 4? No. They're too far behind City. We've certainly got a job on our hands needing to go on a winning run ahead of the Sp**s game, but it's doable.

Palace (A)
Boro (A)
City (FA Cup)
Leicester (H)
Sp**s (A)
I suppose I was thinking Everton as a team who could go ahead of us, not get into top 4. I've noticed the media is now calling it top 6, gotta make sure United is catered for.:rolleyes: Still won't get them into the CL!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Behind enemy lines tomorrow. Only one thing to remember: Don't order the Palace Ale. Worst brew ever. Worse than watching Crystal Palace play. And that says quite a bit!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Just remembered Big Sam is now Palace and they're having a resurgence under him, suddenly not as confident anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom