<

EPL | Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | 10th April at 20:00 (GMT) Sky Sports

Discussion in 'Match Day Archive' started by Notorious Big, Apr 7, 2017.

?

What will be the result of this match?

1. Arsenal win

26 vote(s)
    55.3%
  2. Draw

6 vote(s)
    12.8%
  3. Crystal Palace win

15 vote(s)
    31.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mm76

mm76 Yer Da

i agree it makes no sense for people like Walcott and Ramsey not to play for Wenger - their futures entirely depend on him

i also agree we were only doing the things we've done before

but maybe some of them aren't playing at full strtch because they think he might be going and frankly would be ok with him doing so

2. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

Exactly. We haven't changed anything and we have been found out. Our football style is boring and not even slightly creative. There is no attacking instruction. No defensive instruction. They're just headless chickens running around for a manager who can't even spot the most glaring chinks in our armour. It's absolutely dire right now.

Deathstroke, CaseUteinberger and mm76 like this.
  3. Topps

Topps New Member

Here is my Arsenal review , please, like , share ,Subscribe- Crystal Palace vs Arsenal 3- 0 10th April Review 2017 -

4. Furious

Furious Xhaka Propagandist

Loooooool. :lol:

Trilly likes this.
  5. {reed}

{reed} Poundland GDeep

#SackManagerChallenge

To Be A Rock likes this.
  6. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Got Swerved By Gallas Trusted

Why boo Alexis though!? :lol:

salvat, 4R5Emaniac and Hunta like this.
  7. krackpot

krackpot Established Member

so true. the only runs i see are made by monreal, Özil and walcott.

the one time we pressed them (through Wellbeck), we almost scored.

8. Trilly

Trilly The John Sauce Of Ilford

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

9. CHOPS

CHOPS Active Member

I've been watching 'The Arsenal'for over 50 years and believe me when I say I've watched some crap teams we've sent out to play I ain't kidding!
    That display last night along with the last three away games have got to be the worst I have witnessed in all that time,it's so easy to blame Wenger and he does deserve some stick to a degree but these players are just going through the motions.
    How the hell they justify their over priced monies is beyond me all of them!It's like they're running scared,if Wenger does go (and I very much doubt he will!) he needs to take all of these players with him and sail off into the sunset and let the 'new guy' have a fresh chance with his team and his players I really can't take much more of this underperforming garbage!
    Amen.

10. mm76

mm76 Yer Da

i'm sure they weren't - he was just collateral damage - of course ironically he probably took it more personally as he's one of the few who give a s**t

Deathstroke likes this.
  11. Batman

Batman Bruce Wayne

Lol and he didn't hurt Daddy's feelings like Cesc did. Probably still sent Wenger Christmas cards and zipperless coats unlike Cesc.

12. To Be A Rock

To Be A Rock Well-Known Member

Alexis was terrible last night for one. Also, those attributed 'I'll stay one more year if the club spends on top players' stuff is the wrong thing to say and the wrong thing to do. He acts like he's the only one that tries or cares and the rest are beneath him. On his day a great player. Last night, the complete opposite...

CHOPS and Makingtrax like this.
  13. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Because he was s**t too every time he got the ball he gave it away.

14. Batman

Batman Bruce Wayne

Further proof that you don't actually watch us play and just enjoy seeing your words in print. Anyone with eyes could see that on many matchdays this season he has in fact been the only trying and the only one who appears to care.

15. rich 1990

rich 1990 Men's Rights Activist

My 7 month old nephew got hold of the Sky TV remote, turned on the highlights and then put it on help and support. Think he should be our manager, tbh.

16. To Be A Rock

To Be A Rock Well-Known Member

Further evidence you're completely blinkered if you think he's the only one trying. And how did YOU think he played last night, assuming you watched that is.....

17. Vibra

Vibra Well-Known Member

Van Dijk wouldn't have allowed this to happen

18. Makingtrax

Makingtrax Arséne Wenger once said "I will miss you"

That's the whole point Rocky, they're not reliable. A lot of them are injury prone and inconsistent.

When Conte went to Chelsea it was different. The players were in dispute with Mourinho but they still had the lowest injury record in the league.

The new manager has a hell of a job to sort this out.

19. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CHOPS, Rex Banter, Furious and 3 others like this.
  20. Vibra

Vibra Well-Known Member

You've defeated me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.