• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Everton (H) v Arsenal (A) | 13th December 2016 | 19:45 GMT | BT Sport

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Christmas fixture against an out-of-form Koeman side, what could possibly go wrong.

20160314_191818.jpg
Anyway..

Wenger v Koeman, Played 11.
2 wins
5 draws
4 losses

(Everton unbeaten at home this season)

Tbh, we played a joke of a team(I know the same lot beat an out of sort City team at home) that evening.

Giroud
Theo Özil Campbell
Ramsey Flamini

We have all sort of fanboys on here, even Campbell ones, so many won't admit it, but ****ing hell, look at that, disgusting stuff Özil aside. Especially for an away game against a high intensity pressing team, none of those can trap a football.

How did we get in the top 6, never mind finish 2nd with that ffs. :lol: Wenger is a genius.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I am nervous, but the team has responded to most of our questions so far this season.

Three points important here, City will be unforgiving next week.

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
Cech
Bellerin Gabriel Koscielny Gibbs
Xhaka Elneny
Lucas Özil Iwobi
Sanchez

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Probably see Lucas come in for Walcott & Gibbs for Monreal. Will Gaby or Holding play next to Kos? I would play Holding. Wenger may well play Iwobi but I hope he sticks with Ox to start.

------------------Cech
Bellerin--Holding--Kos--Gibbs
-----------Coq-------Xhaka
Lucas----------Özil----------Ox
----------------Alexis

carlito'sway

Established Member
Tbh, we played a joke of a team(I know the same lot beat an out of sort City team at home) that evening.

Giroud
Theo Özil Campbell
Ramsey Flamini

We have all sort of fanboys on here, even Campbell ones, so many won't admit it, but ****ing hell, look at that, disgusting stuff Özil aside. Especially for an away game against a high intensity pressing team, none of those can trap a football.

How did we get in the top 6, never mind finish 2nd with that ffs. :lol: Wenger is a genius.

Never understood the interest for Campbell, absolute mediocre footballer. He should have been sold a couple of years ago when he still had some market value. Can't even get a starting spot at Sporting Lisbon.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Probably see Lucas come in for Walcott & Gibbs for Monreal. Will Gaby or Holding play next to Kos? I would play Holding. Wenger may well play Iwobi but I hope he sticks with Ox to start.

------------------Cech
Bellerin--Holding--Kos--Gibbs
-----------Coq-------Xhaka
Lucas----------Özil----------Ox
----------------Alexis

I think Gibbs and perhaps Iwobi may be the only rotation on Tuesday.
Wenger will keep Gabs/ Kos. They need to play together and build chemistry and confidence (for Gabs).

say yes

forum master baiter
Never understood the interest for Campbell, absolute mediocre footballer. He should have been sold a couple of years ago when he still had some market value. Can't even get a starting spot at Sporting Lisbon.

Campbell did well enough for us, just lacks that 'va va voom' to make it at the top level.

He was the best footballer in that Theo/Giroud/Campbell front 3. Could actually control and pass the ball.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Everton look short of confidence. Even Koeman admitted they are lacking mentality. They will probably start fast and try to disrupt us. We should press the life out of them early doors and not give them a sniff of a chance. Cut out the individual errors too and we have a real chance to lay down another marker.

ggunner12345

Cech

Bellerin Kos Gabriel Gibbs

Coquelen Xhaka

Walcott Özil Iwobi

Alexis

I'm guessing Ramsey is injured if he's fit for this game then I can see him starting ahead of Coquelen or Xhaka. Also I wouldn't be surprised if Perez started this game.

haha_arsenal

one day after champions league draw,
the draw will have impact on players' mentality for sure.

Ox or Iwobi, guys?

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
one day after champions league draw,
the draw will have impact on players' mentality for sure.

Ox or Iwobi, guys?
Iwobi for me - the Ox can come on as an impact sub. Away from home I think Iwobi offers better control.

Edit: glad both are now contributing through.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Giroud
Theo Özil Campbell
Ramsey Flamini

Look at that central midfield - vomit inducing stuff :lol:

Mudi

Forget about the City game, for me this game is a must win for me!
Because with a win, we can go to Manchester without any pressure, a loss wouldn't mean the end of the world. But if we fail this one to win, then we will put as a lot of pressure going to City to get a result.

This should be the line-up:
Cech
Bellerin-Gabriel-Koscielny-Gibbs
Xhaka-Coquelin
Walcott-Özil-Iwobi
Sanchez​

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Aw man again City and Koeman's team to finish the December.

I am not sure what to think. I find it kinda impossible to win the whole package in the next two but it's football ffs. I would take win here and draw at the Etihad, think that would be really an acceptable finish.

Koeman bullies Wenger a lot. He kicked us out of CL in 2007 with PSV. Then the 4-0 from last year, and frustrating 0-0 at the Emirates... I am not sure. Wenger needs to provide something to counter his style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom