• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Everton (H) v Arsenal (A) | 13th December 2016 | 19:45 GMT | BT Sport

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Yeah it happens to me when we are on good run of a form. I usually settle down when the first goal is in, no matter who scores it. Or after 20 minutes of play.
Trust me bro, I'm nervous until I know it's pretty impossible that we can lose anymore - 5 mins to go and 2 goals to the good is my chill point. Ridiculous but unfortunately the case.:eek::eek:ops:

Trust me bro, I'm nervous until I know it's pretty impossible that we can lose anymore - 5 mins to go and 2 goals to the good is my chill point. Ridiculous but unfortunately the case.:eek::eek:ops:

It is our curse to know a way to much about Arsenal and football but being able to do nothing about it but sit and watch.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
You really think so bro? If we score early then maybe we might be able to cruise but highly doubt it. It's a midweek game on TV under the lights & the crowd will be loud - if Everton aren't up for this game then Koeman's a goner. I think we will win but I certainly expect a very hard match.

I'll welcome being wrong on this..;)
If this was at the Emirates I'd be worried but this team is a different animal away from home. They've scored at least 4 goals in away matches 5 times this season, they're set up to pick teams off away from home. With Wenger getting the balance right this season and how clinical Alexis/Özil/Walcott have been, I see a similar result to last season at Goodison against an Everton team lacking confidence.

If this was at the Emirates I'd be worried but this team is a different animal away from home. They've scored at least 4 goals in away matches 5 times this season, they're set up to pick teams off away from home. With Wenger getting the balance right this season and how clinical Alexis/Özil/Walcott have been, I see a similar result to last season at Goodison against an Everton team lacking confidence.

Yeah going back to counter attacking with Sanchez upfront has done so much for us, not to mention the direct passing from Xhaka in the middle of the park.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Chilling when we are 2 goals up with 5 minutes to go? Wow. You must like living dangerously!:rolleyes:

Malky

Established Member
Williams couldn't lace Kos' boots. Loads of people were gutted he went to Everton. If only we signed him before Mustafi aye!
I cried tears of joy when he signed for Everton, the links to us would finally be over. But the posters that were desperate for Williams to join were the same idiots that claimed Koscielny was/is in decline anyway.
Hopefully Alexis sends Williams to a retirement home tonight.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
In almost all instances where we've come up against a Koeman led team we've had the better squad.

Why is it then that we usually struggle against his teams?
Mate, Wenger's been in charge for over 1100 games. In that time there's been over 230 other managers in the EPL alone. He's actually only played each one a relatively small number of times.

His win% is the second best ever at 58%. Therefore most managers confrontations will be mixed, some he'll win more than average and others will win against him more than average. That's how statistics work.

To draw conclusions from a small sample is a classic error, even if it fits your narrative.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
New Years resolution for you. Go 5 minutes without talking about Wenger.
New Years resolution for you, try not to be so f***ing miserable. I know it's your thing, but Jesus, voting for a loss nearly every game. ;)

Last edited:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
New Years resolution for you, try not to be so f***ing miserable. I know it's your thing, but Jesus, voting for a loss nearly every game. ;)
I stopped that post the league cup loss. And I'm not the miserable one as I have to keep pointing out. I don't pick holes in everything. It may also interest you to know, I now back Wenger. Mainly because everyone else is useless and it's folly asking for someone like Eddie Howe when managing Bournemouth and Arsenal is two entirely different things. It has to be the right replacement. Doesn't mean you have to turn every thread into a Wenger argument.

HK_Gooner

:lol:Ffs.

Better than constantly trying to prove how **** our club is, which is what a lot do on here. Someone's got to sweep up the BS.

While you're at it, can you do something about the people who write "Özil is invisible... he can f*ck off" when we give up an early goal, and then turn around and say he's great after he scores?

If people would at least wait until the end of the game before trashing our players, they wouldn't look so dumb when we come back and win.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
I stopped that post the league cup loss. And I'm not the miserable one as I have to keep pointing out. I don't pick holes in everything. It may also interest you to know, I now back Wenger. Mainly because everyone else is useless and it's folly asking for someone like Eddie Howe when managing Bournemouth and Arsenal is two entirely different things. It has to be the right replacement. Doesn't mean you have to turn every thread into a Wenger argument.
:eek::D:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom