• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Everton v Arsenal - 19/3/16, 12:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proof

Established Member
Everton-vs-Arsenal-Live-Score-Results-Barclays-Asia-Trophy-Final-2015.jpg

ptEjM9e.jpg

Ospina
Bellerin Mertesacker Gabriel Monreal
Coquelin Elneny
Alexis Özil Campbell
Welbeck​

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i honestly want us to give Iwobi another chance here if he played well against barca he can do it against Everton.

DasBootist

Creating an Arsenal forum match thread atm seems like one of the most difficult tasks I can think of.

I really regret goading them Chelsea & United fans earlier on in the season (this is Irl, not on these forums).

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Ospina
Bellerin Gabriel Kosh Monreal
Coq Elneny
Iwobi Özil Alexis
Welbeck

Please Arsenal don't s**t yourself and back to winning ways i miss wins ffs!

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I can't see Wenger being able to motivate the players for this.

3-1 Everton

Aevi

Hale End FC
My bio is losing its touch, ain't it :mad:

Anyways, I'd go with:

Ospina
Bellerin-Kosc-Gabriel-Nacho
Coq-Elneny
Campbell-Özil-Alexis
Welbeck
Only points of contention are Iwobi over Alexis, and what side the wingers are on. The rest is certain though, we have to go all out in the league now and this is our best 11 atm.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
1 win in 8 now..

Hardly the best game to try and get yourself back on track. When was the last time we won here?

We desperately desperately need a win so we can get out of this relegation form, but realistically I think this will be a draw.

Hoping we see Iwobi, Welbeck, Elneny and Campbell, with Giroud and (hate to admit it) Theo being as far away from the team as possible.

say yes

forum master baiter
My bio is losing its touch, ain't it :mad:

Anyways, I'd go with:

Ospina
Bellerin-Kosc-Gabriel-Nacho
Coq-Elneny
Campbell-Özil-Alexis
Welbeck
Only points of contention is Iwobi over Alexis, and what side the wingers are on. The rest is certain though, we have to go all out in the league now and this is our best 11 atm.

Nah Alexis starts every game.

If Iwobi replaces anyone it will be Campbell.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
if we manage to keep Lukaku out from this game that mean we are stopping Everton from scoring goals. oh and ffs Arsenal please be clinical stop messing around with chances.

Aevi

Hale End FC
There is more than just mediocre form to drop Alexis. I reckon we give him a weekend off so that he can finish off the league strong.

Campbell and Iwobi have both been doing well, it's not like I'm saying let's play Flamini instead. They deserve starts, and can perform, so why not?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
This has 'Everton win' written all over it. We're going up there in identical shape as we did when we got humbled 3-0 recently. I just can't see anything else.

The calls for Wengers head will reach fever-pitch. Some dark dark days are nigh.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
This has 'Everton win' written all over it. We're going up there in identical shape as we did when we got humbled 3-0 recently. I just can't see anything else.

The calls for Wengers head will reach fever-pitch. Some dark dark days are nigh.

If Wenger and players really scared of Everton then they just need to f**k off and stop playing football.

Charisma

I'd start Gibbs this one, fresh legs and he's been good for us lately.

Campbell---Özil---Alexis

-----------Welbeck--------

RandyMarsh

Established Member
I'd start Gibbs this one, fresh legs and he's been good for us lately.

Campbell---Özil---Alexis

-----------Welbeck--------
Gibbs hasn't been that bad in all fairness but you just know there's a car crash waiting around the corner with him.

Monreal has been rested a fair bit recently so I think he will be fine.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
If we apply ourselves like we did tonight we should overcome.

The pitch is tight and compact, we should get a couple of goals if we're clinical. They don't have MSN thankfully.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
If we apply ourselves like we did tonight we should overcome.

The pitch is tight and compact, we should get a couple of goals if we're clinical. They don't have MSN thankfully.
Applying yourself away in Europe with spaces all over the park, against a side that were already 2-0 up in the tie wont bring the same performance. We wont look the same either. Not by a long chalk. We looked quite good tonight, but we all know it means absolutely jack sh!t :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom