• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Everton v Arsenal - 19/3/16, 12:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotikalja

It's down to Wenger. Even if the board is diabolical, he's enabled them and covered for them, and benefited from them in the form of a very hefty pay packet. Wenger is the 3rd highest paid club manager in the world. 3rd highest for 12 years of meh. There's a reason for that, Kroenke and this ****ty board love him for a reason. He's their man.
Well he does cover for the board, so in that sense he is responsible for the divide. That's one of the worst things about Wenger imo. He seems to be more loyal to the board than the fans, that kind of sucks. Still I think this has been important for us, especially during the difficult financially restricted years. Wengers loyalty helped to keep us stable. But the excuses or accusations -depending on what side you're on- directed towards Wenger is largely made from speculation and that's my point.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Taken an instant liking to El Neny. He pops up everywhere and more than decent on the ball. Starter from now on.

Martinez is doing a really **** job at Everton, deserves the sack.

Why on earth did the Drifters turn up at Everton of all places? BT should have played them then done half time analysis, ffs. Owen Hargreaves we got instead:rolleyes:

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Martinez, with the players he has, should be higher up the table. Shocked at how little he's getting out of them.

Just goes to show what a good manager and a bad manager can offer. No one gave Bournemouth a chance, yet Eddie Howe has them level with Everton.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

You have to wonder what Howe could do with more resources at a bigger club, but he might be in his sweet spot at Bournemouth.

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
You have to wonder what Howe could do with more resources at a bigger club, but he might be in his sweet spot at Bournemouth.

Ive said for a few months now that this season more than any other the qualities of the managers will really be exposed. In a league so tight and competitive a manger needs to get more than just quality out of his team. Whoever leads their side to the title this campaign, looking like Raneri, it would say a great deal about their competence as a manager.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

I rate him a lot. I've watched a few of their matches, and besides their defeat against Sp**s they've really not done a whole lot wrong with the quality they have. With the injuries they got at the start of the season I think everyone expected them to be relegated, but he kept their heads high.

I'd like to see how far he can take Bournemouth before he jumps to his next club.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Your depressed frog face feels so out of place when we're winning, I hope you've got a happy frog face ready now that we're gonna go on a winning spree.

No, the Frog depicts our season up to date. :lol: Maybe if we win the league (lol) or Kroenke walks (lol) I'll turn that frown upside down. But the win doesn't really lift me, I'm glad we played well, but we're still following the same script as previous seasons. And there's no end in sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom