• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Hull City v Arsenal | 17th of September at 15:00 (GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

slide

After the hard fought and fortuitous point against a good PSG side, premier league action returns with a trip to Hull City. Despite the fact that our performance level has been questionable and poor against PSG and Southampton, we have managed to carve out two good results and it would be important to continue to generate that momentum and hope it propels the team to finding their fluidity again.

===============Cech=================
==Bellerin==Mustafi==Koscielny==Monreal==
============Xhaka=Cazorla============
================Özil================
====Alexis=======Perez=======Iwobi==

Would be my team, although I could see wenger opting for Giroud to try and get him up to speed. Cech will be reinstated for the league games, and if Wacott and Ramsey are fit I wouldn't be suprised to see at least one of if not both of them make the team.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 12

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
They've started all right have Hull. Same points as us. Have to be winning convincingly, mind.

carlito'sway

Established Member
After the hard fought and fortuitous point against a good PSG side, premier league action returns with a trip to Hull City. Despite the fact that our performance level has been questionable and poor against PSG and Southampton, we have managed to carve out two good results and it would be important to continue to generate that momentum and hope it propels the team to finding their fluidity again.

===============Cech=================
==Bellerin==Mustafi==Koscielny==Monreal==
============Xhaka=Cazorla============
================Özil================
====Alexis=======Perez=======Iwobi==

Would be my team, although I could see wenger opting for Giroud to try and get him up to speed. Cech will be reinstated for the league games, and if Wacott and Ramsey are fit I wouldn't be suprised to see at least one of if not both of them make the team.

I dig that line up.

serenitynow

Ex-fransgooner

Player:Jesus
I think he'll go with........

Bellerin
Cazorla-Alexis-Elneny-Ox
Giroud-Özil
Czech-Mustafi-Koscielny
Monreal
b8b5aa8d3199a12c9a8b7a4240db26bd7c8977210647d3f349e1df8c5ba7071b.jpg

Chaoz_Enigma

I think he'll go with........

Bellerin
Cazorla-Alexis-Elneny-Ox
Giroud-Özil
Czech-Mustafi-Koscielny
Monreal

I like this set up however, I prefer cech up top as oppose to monreal. His height is going to cause problems for defenders. Might pop some goals, maybe a "hand of god" or something.

Bergkamp120

Cazorla looked like he was going to collapse on the pitch by the end of the game. I don't think he can play 3 matches in 7 days.

------------------Cech
Bellerin-Mustafi-Koscielny-Monreal
------------Elneny-Xhaka
Theo/Iwobi----Özil-----------Alexis
-----------------Giroud

If Arsène starts Coquelin against f*cking hull, I'm going to lose it.

GunnerInPluto

When Mustafi finally settles down, he will be a terrific defender. He seems to have this burst of energy all of a sudden.
Carzola Xhaka midfield please. And Iwobi and Alezigs as wingers. Özil is a starter and Perez over Giroud.
Something isnt quite right about Giroud. Maybe we will be seeing his pix on the backpage of the sun soon.

HK_Gooner

Like the others, I think Santi and Coquelin need to be rotated. Starting three games in seven is too much, although Coquelin has been subbed both games.

I'm not sure why Xhaka isn't starting but we don't know what's going on in training.

Cech
Bellerin-Mustafi-Kos-Monreal
Xhaka-ElNeny
Özil
Iwobi-Perez-Sanchez

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I must admit I thought they would be rock bottom by now. Phelan must have done a very good job. They seem to have confidence. This should be a win though. We cannot afford to drop points here...

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Must win.

Xhaka and Santi in midfield please.

Cech
Bellerin - Mustafi - Kos - Monreal
Xhaka - Santi
Sanchez - Özil - Iwobi
Giroud​

Hull will play with deep defence parking the bus, so Giroud is necessary here.

Mike Vinna

Wenger should stop playing Coquelin as a box-to-box midfielder. Elneny or Ramsey are more suited to that.

Cech

Bellerin Mustafi Koscielny Monreal

Elneny Xhaka

Iwobi Özil Sanchez

Perez
Bench: Ospina, Holding, Coquelin, Cazorla, Ramsey, Ox, Giroud

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hard to predict the team after last night. I think we might try to get one more game out of Cazorla and then give him a rest in the League cup.

Ramsey likely to be back for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom