• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Liverpool vs Arsenal I March 4 17.30 GMT | BT Sport 1

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I think this might be the final nail in Klopp's coffin.
:lol: He's not doing so well at the mo, but he's got time yet.

Wenger on the other hand, it could well be the tipping point.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
As long as neither Özil nor Iwobi start, I'll be happy with any line up.

Özil has been ****e whenever we played at Anfield, and Iwobi isn't good enough in both attack and defense....we need some workhorses tomorrow.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Ainsley Maitland Niles must play. He is like a mobile version of Song. 4-3-3 with him, Xhaka and Ox in CM. Welbeck, Alexis, Perez front 3. Özil is the perfect player to bring on once a game is stetched and open, less so when you're fighting for duels to give you an advantage.

Crazycarrots

Özil shouldn't play if he's struggling with illness.

Didn't he have a really poor game before against a big side and it game out that he was ill.

Plenty of options to cover his position.

He must be ill every time we play a big side then. It explains everything.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Why is everyone so down about this match? Liverpool aren't going great shakes themselves. Don't they have just one win in 2017. This is the right time to play them. I mean, I get the 'expect the worst so that we aren't disappointed' philosophy but the pessimism is going overboard imo.

Why is everyone so down about this match? Liverpool aren't going great shakes themselves. Don't they have just one win in 2017. This is the right time to play them. I mean, I get the 'expect the worst so that we aren't disappointed' philosophy but the pessimism is going overboard imo.

Against Tottenham yes. They destroyed them.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Well that is exactly why..

ksarp

As long as neither Özil nor Iwobi start, I'll be happy with any line up.

Özil has been ****e whenever we played at Anfield, and Iwobi isn't good enough in both attack and defense....we need some workhorses tomorrow.

Drop "Luxury Özil" and start Iwobi at the 10 and you'll love his intelligence, but you probably prefer the low IQ ox?

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
Henderson is out which is a big blow for them and he's not even very good. Think Arsenal win 3-1.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
That is just terrible news...Iwobi would be more effective at the 10 considering Zil's recent form
Drop "Luxury Özil" and start Iwobi at the 10 and you'll love his intelligence, but you probably prefer the low IQ ox?
Why not just match up with Liverpool's 3 in midfield? Iwobi is in poor form and shouldn't be thrown in at Anfield in an unfamiliar position.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Think Giroud has to start tomorrow, he's incredibly dependable and has a good record against level. We probably won't be able to dominate anyways and hopefully from set-pieces can utilise Giroud's strengths vs a poor Liverpool defence.

THINK (not hope) the lineup will be.

Giroud
Alexis Özil Chamberlain
Coquelin Xhaka
Gibbs Koscielny Mustafi Bellerin
Cech
Subs: Ospina, Gabriel, Monreal, Ramsey, Iwobi, Walcott, Welbeck*

*If Wenger still doesn't feel he's fully ready then Lucas.

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
I have zero expectations for this match. Fully expect us to concede within the first 10/15 minutes then concede another 2/3. Throw in a penalty or a red card aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom