<

EPL I Liverpool vs Arsenal I March 4 17.30 GMT | BT Sport 1

Discussion in 'Match Day Archive' started by ggunner12345, Feb 26, 2017.

?

What will the result be for this match?

Poll closed Mar 3, 2017.
  1. Liverpool win

49.0%
  2. Arsenal win

29.4%
  3. Draw

21.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bendtneer

Bendtneer Well-Known Member

Before I use to get mad after losing now I don't feel anythng.13 years can't do this any more.Wenger has to go. Leicester fcking city sacked Rainieri that man won them the league 8 months ago..We are taking this **** from 13 years..

2. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Our board is weak if Wenger goes they f**led because no one of them understand how football works

3. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Dishonest To His Federation

Courtois is in team that is doing everything perfectly up until now.

Our players are playing like **** in team that is playing like ****. Clearly lacking focus or maybe they just don't care enough.

4. 1970*Gooner

1970*Gooner Member

Thats because the money men love him!!

5. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

It'll flop like the protests during the West Brom and Norwich games last season.

6. rich 1990

rich 1990 Not A Big Believer In Diversity

No one cares anymore.

Sapient Hawk and Sanchez11 like this.
  7. BobP

BobP Memri Fan

I called it.

Honestly, I've gone games without watching an Arsenal live.

Considering the difficulty of our remaining fixtures, the nature of the competition for top 4, and the uncertainty around Wenger's future which seems to have spilled over onto the players, I struggle to see Wenger getting us out of this slump of ours and securing a top 4 finish. I don't see Wenger staying after something like that.

With Özil and Sanchez both probably leaving, I can't help but think we're heading into a long period of decline.

8. yousif_arsenal

We'll need about 3 years to get things together again but if we get a good manager we could "bounce back" quickly

9. Mrs Bergkamp

Mrs Bergkamp Established Member

If we were top of the league then fair enough. I have issues with players publicly flaunting a care free attitude when playing poorly. It's why I was annoyed with JW for his nightclub incident. This lack of care irritates the fans and adds to the toxic atmosphere. It's not the biggest issue but symptomatic of a lack of application and top top professionalism.

10. Dokaka

Dokaka AM's resident Hammer

Couldn't watch the game but caught the highlights:

[​IMG]

.. What? :lol: 8 Arsenal players marking 4 Liverpool players, leaving Mané completely open. Not even joking when I say this is amateur defending, screams of lack of organisation and defensive drilling. Not even sure you can blame the players. This looks like a team without defensive orders, no marking assignments etc.

Why I've always said that if a defender performs great for Arsenal, he's a world class defender. Koscielny is (maybe was?) easily a world top 5 CB for a few years.

11. yousif_arsenal

Its just was too easy for them I don't even know what Monreal doing there no need 3 players to mark f**king Firmino

12. Mrs Bergkamp

Mrs Bergkamp Established Member

Three years is about right if we spend over £100M every season. We've splurge every other season over the last four and the cheap years have cost us.

13. FreakySami

FreakySami Well-Known Member

People are so emotional that they are blind

14. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Dishonest To His Federation

I remember when I used to care... 5 years ago when we lost I had pain in my stomach for the whole day... Had hard time getting out of the bed day after.

Today... I feel nothing. Nothing at all.

Wilshero likes this.
  15. BobP

BobP Memri Fan

I don't know how anybody can defend him now.

The players seem to have mentally checked out, despite their front, it doesn't seem like they believe in Wenger any more.

Once the players have clocked off, it's all over.

Kotikalja likes this.
  16. yousif_arsenal

The players are c**ts too even if they don't believe in Arsène but at least do your job

17. bingobob

bingobob Fan of Technicians Who Show Great Character Trusted

Love it.
    On Wenger's points if the games are to close he complains.

On your point did you get two or three strokes before cumming?

18. bingobob

It only becomes a focus when the team is doing badly. Doing well it doesn't matter. These are young rich men they should use their judgement and watch on Sky box office tonight. Or a private box cause they can afford it and nobody will see.

19. bingobob

Think you're being overly sensitive.

20. Sanchez11

Sanchez11 Superior Journalist To Charles Watts

Blind of what exactly the game itself means jack right now. It's a results business and we are woeful against the top teams. People have had enough, even the Wenger apologists are on the band waggon. He's finished it's over done, if you don't believe that then you are deluded and in denial!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.