• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Liverpool vs Arsenal I March 4 17.30 GMT | BT Sport 1

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I don't know how anybody can defend him now.

The players seem to have mentally checked out, despite their front, it doesn't seem like they believe in Wenger any more.

Once the players have clocked off, it's all over.

I dont get the not playing for the manager vibe... More they just are not good enough either with their feet or mentally when pressed. As soon as the opposition sit a little deeper we are back to the more flowing Arsenal. We finally tipped the balance of quality vs average.

Thought it was interesting Nasri & Anelka of all people had a go at them this week.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

12 days to prepare for a game and his big plan was do the usual but bench out best player.

r5yRypn.png

remains

Terrible lineup. Predictable result. We used to at least play some good football but nowdays every game we serve up pure dross.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
Klopp only becomes unfrauded when he beats the dregs. Today was inevitable but he still has a huge issue with either motivation or tactical flexibility.

he's clearly not a fraud is he. He's consistently coached teams without the biggest talent pool, and on a pretty tight transfer budget his whole career. Yes he needs to get Liverpool beating deeper defending teams on a far more frequent basis, but to say he's a fraud is a bit odd tbh.
This Liverpool squad has probably got 2 or 3 really class players who'd grace most teams, then a 3 or 4 other good players, then there is a massive drop off. Look at the difference in talent on the subs benches today for starters. Liverpool's was laughable. They wasted a ton of money in the 5 seasons prior to his arrival on some dreadful trasnfers that's for sure.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I dont get the not playing for the manager vibe... More they just are not good enough either with their feet or mentally when pressed. As soon as the opposition sit a little deeper we are back to the more flowing Arsenal. We finally tipped the balance of quality vs average.

Thought it was interesting Nasri & Anelka of all people had a go at them this week.

The not playing for the manager line is the new narrative.

Obviously not true.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
he's clearly not a fraud is he. He's consistently coached teams without the biggest talent pool, and on a pretty tight transfer budget his whole career. Yes he needs to get Liverpool beating deeper defending teams on a far more frequent basis, but to say he's a fraud is a bit odd tbh.
This Liverpool squad has probably got 2 or 3 really class players who'd grace most teams, then a 3 or 4 other very good players, then there is a massive drop off. Look at the difference in talent on the subs benches today for starters. Liverpool's was laughable. They wasted a ton of money in the 5 seasons prior to his arrival on some dreadful trasnfers that's for sure.
People will do anything to further a narrative. I saw people bringing up the identical record to Rodgers last week while conveniently ignoring the fact that Rodgers had a still functioning Gerrard, a fit Daniel Sturridge and a pretty decent player by the name of Suarez at his disposal. You can't judge someone who has had 1 summer window to fix a dismal squad in the most competitive league on earth.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He's a good manager, could still do some job within a club, just not up to the training ground and tactical stuff anymore.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
People will do anything to further a narrative. I saw people bringing up the identical record to Rodgers last week while conveniently ignoring the fact that Rodgers had a still functioning Gerrard, a fit Daniel Sturridge and a pretty decent player by the name of Suarez at his disposal. You can't judge someone who has had 1 summer window to fix a dismal squad in the most competitive league on earth.

Put it this way, as someone who's followed Jürgen Klopp's career for a long time, Liverpool probably needs him more than he needs them! He could have taken a far 'easier' job, but that's sort of how he is, fancies the challenge ;)

Some of the transfer business Liverpool did under both Rodgers and Dalglish before him was shocking, I know all clubs buy stinkers, but they did it consistantly, and took far too many gambles.

Anyway, I best not hijack this thread too much.

Bendtneer

Our board is weak if Wenger goes they f**led because no one of them understand how football works
I have given a lot of my time to this club.I bloody checked if we had match on a Saturday or a Sunday before decided my wedding date.I haven't missed a single game in 10 years atleast for what really same old bullshit repeated over n over again Einstein once said if u try and do the same thng over n over an expect different result you are mad.Wenger will never win a trophy of worth with us again..He needs to go at the end of the season.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I hate this narrative that Rodgers had Suarez. Wenger had RVP who scored more goals than Suarez did yet we were nowhere near close to winning the league. Its disingenuous to say it was just Suarez and a decent Sturridge.

FreakySami

The game would have been different if we got the obvious calls because we destroyed them second half. Too bad.

The problem is the fans have been cancerous with their campaign against Wenger for the past three years. It started with a few then the media started using it against him and the team. The fa obviously don't want him to stay since he rejected then multiple times and the refs have been against arsenal in the most ridiculous ways.

Even the arsenal punbias against the man. Ffs how can they even say that wasn't a red card. It's ridiculous.

I remember a few years ago when we were 17th after 10 games and he asked for confidence and he turned it around. I remember that speech at the AGM but **** me, people are ganging up on the team and the manager since the beginning. They've been a cancer to the team yet as an organisation we didn't have that siege mentality?? Why??? Because when the manager got sent off for that **** nobody ****ing defended him.

How about we go after the referees, wait we can't and they can do whatever they want like today. Like every Manchester united game where they win with offside goal and have 9 girls against them disallowed.

Yes the manager might have to leave but ****ing hell back your ducking team and expose the **** media for what they are. ****. Anti arsenal media. Pro Liverpool pro united garbage.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

The game would have been different if we got the obvious calls because we destroyed them second half. Too bad.

The problem is the fans have been cancerous with their campaign against Wenger for the past three years. It started with a few then the media started using it against him and the team. The fa obviously don't want him to stay since he rejected then multiple times and the refs have been against arsenal in the most ridiculous ways.

Even the arsenal punbias against the man. Ffs how can they even say that wasn't a red card. It's ridiculous.

I remember a few years ago when we were 17th after 10 games and he asked for confidence and he turned it around. I remember that speech at the AGM but **** me, people are ganging up on the team and the manager since the beginning. They've been a cancer to the team yet as an organisation we didn't have that siege mentality?? Why??? Because when the manager got sent off for that **** nobody ****ing defended him.

How about we go after the referees, wait we can't and they can do whatever they want like today. Like every Manchester united game where they win with offside goal and have 9 girls against them disallowed.

Yes the manager might have to leave but ****ing hell back your ducking team and expose the **** media for what they are. ****. Anti arsenal media. Pro Liverpool pro united garbage.
So good to see someone with passion defending Arsenal from all this sh*t. A rousing speech mate.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Wenger grasping at straws today.

Switching to a long ball ball game just because Leicester were successful with it smacks of desperation. It's Wengerball that's given him the consistency, respect and longevity.

Just shows the pressure he's under using f*** tactics like that and leaving Sanchez out as well. This is definitely the end, he seems to have lost faith in himself with all this pressure.

Not surprising, it's been coming for a while. No man can withstand people questioning and mocking you day in day out and it not take its toll, however experienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom