• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Leicester vs Arsenal | 20th of August at 17:30 (GMT)

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bould14

Funny how people went from being brainwashed in bias of Wenger to now against. Wenger didn't realize he sucked out most if not all the patience out of the fans.

Aevi

Hale End FC
One of Wenger's best ever press conferences :lol:

Still pissed at some of his comments though, I don't appreciate being made out to be some mindless sheep just because I don't agree with his transfer activities. Low blow.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
One of Wenger's best ever press conferences :lol:

Still pissed at some of his comments though, I don't appreciate being made out to be some mindless sheep just because I don't agree with his transfer activities. Low blow.

He looks for scapegoats. Anything but admit a mistake or a failing. He's worse than Mourinho.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
We played 0-0 against the champs, we are as good as the champs that means we kinda won the league.

we didn't concede a goal no need to sign a defender

that is what I imagine Wenger is thinking now

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We played 0-0 against the champs, we are as good as the champs that means we kinda won the league.

we didn't concede a goal no need to sign a defender

that is what I imagine Wenger is thinking now
Hopefully the other thought is that we didn't score a goal so we need a striker.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Hopefully the other thought is that we didn't score a goal so we need a striker.

but Welbeck is coming back before christmas

Sanchez is gonna find his grove at CF, Giroud is match fit soon...

Sanchez cannot play CF, he was never really where he was supposed to be. and we can't expect a guy as short as him to win headers

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
but Welbeck is coming back before christmas

Sanchez is gonna find his grove at CF, Giroud is match fit soon...

Sanchez cannot play CF, he was never really where he was supposed to be. and we can't expect a guy as short as him to win headers
We can't rely on Welbz after last season. Sanchez has been poor for a while. To me, he looks too brainless and disinterested to do enough to help the team.Giroud is the only striker we have unless Akpom can continue his pre season tap in knack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom