• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Leicester vs. Arsenal - 26/9/15 - 3:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
941260d1441002477-disclaimer89s-english-premier-league-chairman-game-football-manager-2015-edition-leicester-vs-arsenal.jpg

Back to Premier League football now the small matter of dispatching Spuds is out the way. Great to get back to winning ways, but as we all know our last league outing was a complete disaster. Having lost two league games so far, we can ill afford another slip up so soon and this will be a testing fixture.

On a personal note I'm going to this game, and I wish not to leave the stadium feeling dejected.

Team News
  • Wilshere out- Hairline fracture
  • Welbeck out- Knee injury
  • Rosicky out- Knee injury
  • Coquelin doubtful- Knee injury
Possible lineup:

Cech
Bellerin Koscielny Gabriel Monreal
Arteta Cazorla
Ramsey Özil Sanchez
Walcott​

Subs: Ospina, Debuchy, Mertesacker, Flamini, Chamberlain, Campbell, Giroud.

Prediction: 1-2

This will be a difficult game, Leicester are in great form and their confidence will be sky high. They have a lot of pace on the break and will look to counter us whenever possible. However, they concede a lot of goals. They give up chances, and as long as we bring our shooting boots we'll outgun them. Fancy Sanchez to open his account for the season and Walcott to score too.

COYG!!!

Last edited:

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
We bring a Flamini.

(Can someone put a picture of Flamini's head on the Hulk's body?)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So tough they are very good side at their stadium we need to work so hard to beat these guys. hopefully coq gonna make it for this game.

Godwin1

Very well-known
They don't seem to solid defensivly so I think it will be an easier game for us despite their form. Taking nothing for granted though.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

I'd love a statement to be made to Cazorla here. Drop him for Flamini.

Might make people a bit concerned about their spots.

When's the last time Caz has scored for us from open play? Newcastle at home for us last season, no?

onetowatch

This will be a tough game. Leicester have only lost once in their last **** knows how many, and that was to Chelsea.

I fancy Sanchez to have a good game too.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Arteta should be nowhere near the starting line up for this game. He's had his fun now. Time for serious business. If Coquelin isn't back in time then i'd go for this team:

Cech
Bellerin Gabrielny Monreal
Ramsey Flamini
Campbell Özil Alexis
Theo

Flamini deserves to start after that performance. And Cazorla deserves to be dropped. Giroud was hopeless tonight so back to Theo up front. Hopefully he can remain there because changing strikers every f*cking game is doing nobody any good.

1-2 Arsenal Walcott and Flamini

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Scary to think that Leicester have almost as many points this year as they did back in April last year.

blaze_of_glory

We are excellent on the road though, and specialize in beating teams who are beating everyone else.

2-0 to the good guys. Alexis brace.

Gervais

Established Member
Giroud
Alexis ------ Özil ------ Walcott
Flamini ---- Ramsey
Nacho - Kos -- Gabs - Bellerin
Cech​

1-0 win. Ramsey scoring.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
I think Caz should sit this out but surely time's running out for Özil to prove he's a starter, another poor performance here and he should be benched just isn't fitting in right now.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Craig Pawson is the ref for this one, looking at the stats he seems to give quite a few cards in each match.

cannonade

Established Member
TGG, can't stomach Arteta and Santi together--Leicester's too fast for the both of them. Don't know what pairing might work best if Coq is out, but I cringe at that one. Maybe Flamini and Ramsey, but that's shaky as well. Whoever gets the wings are going to have to work their socks off. Is Campbell/Ox capable of that with Theo up top?
Too many freaking unknowns...

Lilwizzle

Established Member
Arteta should be nowhere near the starting line up for this game. He's had his fun now. Time for serious business. If Coquelin isn't back in time then i'd go for this team:

Cech
Bellerin Gabrielny Monreal
Ramsey Flamini
Campbell Özil Alexis
Theo

Flamini deserves to start after that performance. And Cazorla deserves to be dropped. Giroud was hopeless tonight so back to Theo up front. Hopefully he can remain there because changing strikers every f*cking game is doing nobody any good.

1-2 Arsenal Walcott and Flamini
Tbf Famini was terrific as a CM today, still a liability as a DM imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom