• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL:Liverpool v Arsenal|Tuesday, April 21, 2009@2000

Lord Dula

Established Member
alonso14 said:
they already have if you believe the rumours but I cant see him playing for another Spanish club other than the one he loves

I am not saying he will stay with us forever, but if the rumours are right he is going to sign an extension in the summer.....i think he will be at Anfield for at least three more seasons then who knows....he has always said he would love to play in Italy....

he seems a very homeley kind of guy and he feels at home with Liverpool.....i dont think he is going anywhere soon

I think he'll stay with you guys for a while yet. I hope Eduardo can turn out like him.

stuart

Established Member
Some of the comments on Torres are brilliant :lol:
Is it really that difficult to admit what a fine player he is?

General

Established Member
alonso14 said:
General said:
AFCG7 said:
It was a brilliant header. Perfectly timed , placed and with power in the bottom corner.
I am sure however , if we had a CB that wasnt sleeping he wouldnt have got all those things right , and probably wouldnt have scored.

Hence free header, a concept Alonso seems to be struggling with. Torres is overrated. Deny him space and he will proceed to dive his way out of trouble.

of course he is........

hence why he has scored 37 goals in 53 league games

its just so easy to stop him

Cristiano Ronaldo wipes the floor with those stats. But Torres is probably the bigger cheat.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
stuart said:
Precisely. If you get the due praise quickly out of the way, then it leaves loads of time to opine on his pathetic and embarrassing thespian tendencies.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
stuart said:

My Man Utd fan mate enjoys berating Torres and goes as far as saying that f*cking Leon Osman is at least 5 miles if not more ahead of Torres.

And I thought only Sp*rs fans are idiots beyond belief :lol:

MDGoonah41

Established Member
Torres is a brilliant player. Great technique, great at running into space. If only he abused referees like our muse, he'd be the complete package

LeTallec

tbh I dont really care if people do not rate Torres.. I hope most teams do that as well.. One thing is though its ridiculous that a striker who has been out for half the season still has a shout of being the top scorer by the end.. For me he has improved from last season as he did not score many away but this season hes has been decent.

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
Anyone who would take Ade over Torres is kidding themselves I'm afraid. Ade is a great player but Torres is a different gravy. he's the best striker in the world let alone the league, for me (although comparisons are hard given differences in leagues)

DOUBLE-YOU

Stevo the Villan said:
Anyone who would take Ade over Torres is kidding themselves I'm afraid. Ade is a great player but Torres is a different gravy. he's the best striker in the world let alone the league, for me (although comparisons are hard given differences in leagues)

That's where your wrong Stevo...Ade is just a good player. (when you watch Arshavin, you see the difference between a good player and a world class player)

lets be honest folks, 95% of Arsenal fans would want Torres over Adebayor. The amount of stick adebayor gets on this site, we must really think Torres is garbage. SMH

Asmo

Established Member
Stevo the Villan said:

Yep. As different as they admittedly are, Torres is the best.

However, AITFK.

DOUBLE-YOU

Asmo said:
Stevo the Villan said:

Yep. As different as they admittedly are, Torres is the best.

However, AITFK.

AITFK????

= Arshavin is the Fcking King

Top Bottom