• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Liverpool vs. Arsenal- 13/1/16- KO: 8.00pm- BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

nmn

I think a win and a draw can be achieved in the next 2 games. I'd take that tbh.
No way am i taking a draw against either Stoke or Chelsea. I'm sick of not winning in the league against Chelsea. It's time we beat them. And Stoke Away is always tough but it's a must win.

BBF

It was the start of them blowing that 8pt lead.....or maybe the middle but they did toss that title away no doubt.

They actually dropped 5 points, and 3 of them were against City who won it. Not that it was remotely relevant anyway. Fergie didn't lose to ****ing Zagreb.

Sheffield, Olympiakos, Zagreb, West Ham, Southampton etc etc. Dire stuff from a supposedly top team.

TopGunner81

Doesn't matter, doesnt have a feeling like they will push for it. Next 2-3 games will prove it.
Very true but city dropping points just leaves us in the same position we were in before the game kicked off bar Leicester winning! Feels bad conceding so late but a draw at Anfield is never a bad result. We can do this

WurzlSepp

Has No Chill
No way am i taking a draw against either Stoke or Chelsea. I'm sick of not winning in the league against Chelsea. It's time we beat them. And Stoke Away is always tough but it's a must win.

Imo we are a bit blinded by the fact that we are at the top of the table. This team is not there because it is that great, the reason is the league is weak and we were quite lucky too.
I myself don't have as high expectations as the league is ours to lose.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Realistically though, draw away to Stoke and beat Chelsea at home are two good results. Stoke have beaten most big teams that have gone to their stadium this season.

Obviously i want more, but i think we'd do well in terms of keeping our title race going if we managed 4 from the next two games. (City have Palace and West Ham away next, hardly two easy games)

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
They actually dropped 5 points, and 3 of them were against City who won it. Not that it was remotely relevant anyway. Fergie didn't lose to ****ing Zagreb.

Sheffield, Olympiakos, Zagreb, West Ham, Southampton etc etc
ok ok..........so?

Zagreb is ancient history. Fergie lost a few doozies also - Leeds at home in the FA Cup. We've seen all the big teams lose to supposedly inferior opposition this season..

Fergie's available right now maybe we can slide him in quietly for the run in...

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
How good are we? The team looks really poor at times.

I'm thinking we might need 5 starters next season.

We're nearly there. One CF, one more ball player in Wide Midfield and a CM. Basically replacing Rozza, Arteta, Flamini and someone to come in ahead of Ox and Webeck.

BBF

ok ok..........so?

Zagreb is ancient history. Fergie lost a few doozies also - Leeds at home in the FA Cup. We've seen all the big teams lose to supposedly inferior opposition this season..

Fergie's available right now maybe we can slide him in quietly for the run in...

What are you on about? Did you even read what I posted? No top team loses that many games against **** teams within a season. Fergie didn't. Simple.

WurzlSepp

Has No Chill
We're nearly there. One CF, one more ball player in Wide Midfield and a CM. Basically replacing Rozza, Arteta, Flamini and someone to come in ahead of Ox and Webeck.

You are quite optimistic imo.
- TOP CLASS CF
- TOP CLASS WINGER - will never happen as Wenger loves Walcott to much
- DM (have to see first what Elneny can do)
- RB
- CB

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
What are you on about? Did you even read what I posted? No top team loses that many games against **** teams within a season. Fergie didn't. Simple.
This season is different to any other I'v known & WBA have proven a tough nut to crack and have some great results against the big boys this season - we did miss a PK also in that game.

Not sure why you're arguing this particular issue when we've seen crazy results all over the league each & every match day.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
You are quite optimistic imo.
- TOP CLASS CF
- TOP CLASS WINGER - will never happen as Wenger loves Walcott to much
- DM (have to see first what Elneny can do)
- RB
- CB

We do need another body in defence preferably someone with versatility who could cover the left side over Gibbs because hopefully Chambers or even Jenks back off loan are ok to cover RB. But other than that i'll stick to what I said. Of course the CF and Winger should be top class to break into our team.

WurzlSepp

Has No Chill
We do need another body in defence preferably someone with versatility who could cover the left side over Gibbs because hopefully Chambers or even Jenks back off loan are ok to cover RB. But other than that i'll stick to what I said.

Koscielny and also Per are in their 30s, Gabriel still tends to make bad mistakes and imo Chambers is nowhere near the level of those three. I would not risk anything and try to get in another quality player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom