• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Liverpool vs. Arsenal- 13/1/16- KO: 8.00pm- BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walcott up front, with Ox, Özil and Campbell behind him.

3-1 to us after a United like blitz in the first 20 minutes.Starting whistle, bam, 3-0.On to Stoke.

We really should be beating this team, whether Klopp's tactics s***s gold or not.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
we need to escape their press. So yes, Özil, Walcott and Ox.

If Bellerin plays close to what he did today, we will definitely score.

Bananacoffee

Are any of Liverpool's players good enough to go into our starting 11?
Bar Coutinho I don't see it, maybe at CDM but we have the Egyptian wall now.

Based on that alone we should win this comfortably, not even that worried to be honest, Liverpool is and have been a mediocre team for years now.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I'm glad to see us respecting the opposition, despite their fragility at the moment.

Southampton has given us a bit of perspective and humility, but most importantly the fact that we STILL dont know how to be consistently solid.

Its going to be tough, no doubt about it. We are going to be put under pressure there, but we have the ability to compete and even sneak a win on the day.

We just need to hold our composure and play well as a unit, we can sneak a 1-0 win if we do so. A whole lot of defending is required though, and support for our midfield.

haha_arsenal

I wouldn't worry if the

Based on that alone we should win this comfortably, not even that worried to be honest, Liverpool is and have been a mediocre team for years now.
you can always argue between Giroud vs. Benteke, Walcott vs. Sturridge,
that's all

haha_arsenal

I can't wait for this pair's post match reaction

47a372067d7ae8c916f8fbf9c780aa20_crop_exact.jpg

carrahenry.jpg

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard

Coutinho has played in AMC and LW role this season - no way in hell that selfish fraud gets in the team over Alexis and Özil.

No way would I take any of their DMS over Coquelin.

The closest a Liverpool player comes to getting into the combined 11 and even then I am not certain is Lallana (who is criminally underrated and in my opinion their most talented player) on the RW which no one has nailed down for us despite Campbell's decent form of late.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Saying that I am not too confident of the 3 points against them. Their workman like midfield pressing is going cause Ramsey - Flamini issues (as much as I don't want to see that pairing I think Wenger would pick it).

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I dont think its the players they have we need to worry about its just the way they play. We never do well against that sort of play even if its a Championship team

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's an away game so it won't be easy our last away game ended badly for us, Liverpool are more f**ked than us regarding injures they missing so many key players in their squad like Better then Özil Coutinho and Skrtel Lovren. need to put them under pressure from the start and force them to make mistakes.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
about the team i think it gonna be like this
Cech
Bellerin Kosh Mertesacker Monreal
Arteta Ramsey
Walcott Özil Campbell
Giroud

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
about the team i think it gonna be like this
Cech
Bellerin Kosh Mertesacker Monreal
Arteta Ramsey
Walcott Özil Campbell
Giroud
I agree with the team, just switch Giroud for Ox, for the start.

I'll break my keyboard if Giroud again does what he did for the first 60 minutes against Sunderland.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I agree with the team, just switch Giroud for Ox, for the start.

I'll break my keyboard if Giroud again does what he did for the first 60 minutes against Sunderland.
Yes If I'm coach I'll put giroud on the bench at this one. But you know Arsène will start him its predictable

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
I don't think we're playing great despite our position, and our away form has been diabolical recently. I've barely watched Liverpool under Klopp, it's worrying that they've played brilliantly in the big games but their home form has been poor which is a trend for Klopp teams. I think Klopp's high press and counter style is more suited to away fixtures. They've won 2/5 home league games under Klopp (1-0 wins vs Leic and Swansea), the Soton, City and Chelsea wins were away. I can't speak much for the way Liverpool are playing because I haven't been watching, but this home form along with all the injuries would make a loss here a big failure imo, even though we haven't been playing great either especially away. Really it's the type of game league leaders should be winning, but I won't cry over a draw which is probably the most likely result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom