• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Man Utd vs Arsenal - 28th February, 14:05, SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Petr Cech: "It's a step back but we can make up for this. We have 2 important games coming up & if we win both, the table might look better."

Cech not as downbeat as you may have expected.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Petr Cech: "It's a step back but we can make up for this. We have 2 important games coming up & if we win both, the table might look better."

Cech not as downbeat as you may have expected.

He's probably seething inside, probably realises that he has to lead by example now.

Him, Özil and Welbz are the only ones immune from criticism. Absolute pros as usual.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

:lol::lol::lol: Just woke from a relatively satisfying sleep and all I can say is thank **** I didn't get up to watch this live, would have put my foot through my laptop screen and been left a blithering left on the floor.

I'm done.

Watched this game recorded on my PVR after having a half-decent sleep - it's amazing how calm I was compared to watching this live, would have thrown the remote at the telly :lol:

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

When was it we last won a league game at OT? I remember reading in this thread it was ten years ago?

That's some serious mental block we've got, same for the first KO round in the CL. Worrying is we can't even fluke a win once in a while.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
When was it we last won a league game at OT? I remember reading in this thread it was ten years ago?

That's some serious mental block we've got, same for the first KO round in the CL. Worrying is we can't even fluke a win once in a while.
06/07, Adebayor scored the winner.

touchbrain

The list responsible for this situation
1) management-who gives a **** for the title
2) imbecil Wengen ... loser who only knows to sign cripples and turns them into even greater cripples and loser
3) cripples players that are who seem to have mental disabilities
4) fans, which allow the management and Wenger to f..k them for years

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

@BaZZe posts incoming. Brace yourselfs.
So you've crawled out from your hole again? I only criticize the referee when it's warranted which sadly is pretty often. If you actually read the thread you will find that i didn't mention the referee in a single post because there wasn't anything to complain about.
Now please crawl back under your rock, it was much nicer here before you arrived.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
This loss had Wenger's last decade at Arsenal written all over it. His teams can't win when the real pressure is on - they were woeful.

He's had his time - this game for me was a seminal moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom