• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Man Utd vs Arsenal - 28th February, 14:05, SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
That disgraceful incident eventually cost Lee Probert his job. Shocking that Mike ****ing Dean is still here.

Are you sure?
I'm pretty confident of watching Probert as main ref.

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
People underestimate Joel, dont understand how in gods good earth flamini has more games and appearances than him. I know its different position's but damn.

We need someone who can pass well and play the 1 - 2s with Özil. Walcott out of form on the right and Ox looks like he glt hurt.

Only wanna play ramsey on right when we want to play defence first and look to counter teams. I however will only accept this if flamini isnt the guy taking that cm.spot.

Yer if our approach is an attacking passing game then we need the players to execute that, Campbell has the technique for this and has good combination play with Özil. I dont see why we cant play both Campbell and Chamberlain?

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Why? Wenger hasn't exactly been scared to drop him when his competiton has been performing in the past.

Indeed, he even dropped Giroud for ****ing Sanogo and that was just as we were going into the decisive stage of the season. If Walcott hadn't been in even worse form right now I think he'd have been dropped already.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

@Rosso @Juan Matas Beard will De Gea be out for Sunday ?

It's a positive that Rooney doesn't play. Despite him being cack this season, he's our kryptonite who always finds a goal v. us. Also hope that horse Jones does not play. Still have bad memories of him stuck like a glue to Özil in Moyesiah season.

Edit:
The list of sidelined players for United includes:
De Gea
Darmian
Rooney
Januzaj
Jones
Young
Schweinsteiger
Shaw
Valencia
Rojo

Rojo, Valencia and Januzaj are back.

De Gea looks like he'll be back but not sure, he's missing tomorrow's match so a few doubts but at least he has an extra day to recover.

Smalling may be injured or rested, no idea as he wasn't in training today.

CBJ also is injured but not sure how bad.

Last edited:

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

@Juan Matas Beard do you feel confident about the match?

I'm not so sure myself. As we always tend to **** ourselves when it comes to united.

Our season is pretty much ****ed. So essentially there isn't much to play for aside from dignity. Can't see us catching City or any of the Top 4 for that matter and the injuries don't seem to be stopping.

Your players have more to play for and should probably be up for it more but I'd still be devastated if we lost to Arsenal no matter what the current circumstance is.

Can only hope the players are fired up after the 3-0 at the Emirates but obviously, your lot will be pushing to bounce back after yesterday.

Iceko

Walcott, Welbeck and Campbell would all be a more effective strikers for us if given the run of games Giroud has gotten. Which I suppose is a credit to hit fitness levels.

Anyway I'd field this XI:

Cech
Bellerin - BFG - Boss - Nacho
Ramsey - Le Coq
Campbell - Özil - Alexis
Welbz

Bench: Ospina, Gabriel, Chambers, Elneny, Ox, Theo, Giroud
Stands: Flamini​

My only doubt would be whether to play Gabriel when he's fit. Martial will start up front for them, right? And I expect them to try and hit us on the counter. Gabby may be the right guy for this job. We need more movement up front, and Welbz gives us that without sacrificing too much physically.

We should really do these guys. They may be in an even worse state than when Moyes was in control. And it was a disgrace we couldn't beat that terrible side, let alone this one..

1-3 to the Arsenal.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

United have to go all out in the Europa League on thursday, we'll have two days of rest on them. I think Campbell is the only option on the right for this game, since I'm still not sure if Walcott actually was subbed in against barca or not. Welbeck has to play, even if there is no proof that he actually is better than before. He'll be stoked to play United and give LVG one last taste of what he's been missing. Plus Özil wil defenitly be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom