• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Man Utd vs Arsenal - 28th February, 14:05, SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I feel like a win here would be to0 good to be true. We solidify our position in the title race and effectively end their season. Its like a fairy tale.

Realist

If Welbeck is fit for this I would give him the nod ahead of our other options, would love it if he scores another winner against Man Utd and the reaction on fulltimedevils would be too good to miss.

Jerome_Gooner

Cech
Bellerin - Per - Koscielny - Monreal
Coquelin - Ramsey
Welbeck - Özil - Sanchez
Giroud
Subs : Ospina, Chambers, Gibbs, Elneny, Iwobi, Campbell, Walcott

nmn

The players will be fired up to "bounce back", and against Utd's injury prone squad i see us winning there. Mike might not make it, Wooney out as well which is probably a plus for them atm. De Gea might also be out. Teenagers at full back.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

If Ox can't make it then I'd through Welbeck on the right and Giroud up front too. Part of me thinks Iwobi might do a decent job on the right which may keep my suggesting of Welbeck as a striker.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Yeah, I was actually thinking that too, haha.

I feel we're going to see the return of OG in this match.

Own Goal.

blaze_of_glory

-----------------Cech------------------
'ector------Merte---Kos--------Nacho
---------Ramsey------Coq-----------
Campbell-------Özil----------Alexis
--------------Webeck----------------

Giroud, Walcott, Elneny, Iwobi, Chambers, Gibbs, Ospina

GDeep™

League is very weak
No chance you start Welbeck.

I'll go Theo, and Welbeck/Giroud off the bench.

Though I'm intrigued about Giroud v Blind.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Its one of those games where we just need to deliver. There can be no excuses here.

United are in poor form, and we are chasing the title. Yes, there are other factors to play, like history, referees, revenge, etc. This game however falls into that do or die category, much like those countless games where our revenue streams are at risk.

Anything less than a win here and you have to question the setup and their seriousness for the league.

natural

Established Member
I think you guys are too harsh on Giroud, I used to dislike his lack of effort when he is playing badly, but this season he has changed and improved, he gives 100% in every match, I understand that he is going through a scoring drought but he will bounce back and start scoring goals, it happens to all the strikers, he is not the best striker but he is our best striker, get use to supporting him as long as AW is our coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom