• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Manchester United vs Arsenal- 19th November. 12:30 SS1

What will the result be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I'm going to have a bit of a moan about moaning.

The standard of posting on this forum has gone through the floor. When I first started reading AM, posters were articulate, sensible and could tell their arse from their elbow. All you get now is people whining and moaning or, on the flip side, disgustingly optimistic. There is no happy medium. I'm not saying I'm as good a poster as there used to be here. I try and not take things seriously, hence the votes on polls etc., and maintain a sense of realism. Yet, all we're getting is people writing off players as injured before they're actually ruled out , the game as lost 5 days before kick off and the season as over in November. Come on people, grow up.

Note, this isn't just this thread. I just happened to put it here.
6BbHBMw_zpsc9jpkfcc.png

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I really really hope Jenkinson is not thrown off the deep end at OT. He's been out for so long and only played 2 games so far.

Hopefully Wenger will play Mustafi at RB and Kos/Holding will play at CB. I don't want to see Gabriel starting this. He was a mental trainwreck on last seasons loss to OT. He made Rashford look like prime Luis Nazario Ronaldo.

Since Jose will play with his negative tactics and considering our missing players, I expect the following:

Cech
Mustafi - Holding - Koscielny - Monreal
Coquelin - Xhaka
Walcott(Ramsey) - Özil - Iwobi
Giroud​

STYLEZ

This circus of a club pay their squad more then Barcelona and Madrid they're on the slip and have been for a few seasons now they're even struggling to get out of they're Europa group with teams that include Fernabche and Feyenood of what ever their names are.

This is comical stuff why are we worried.

Can see this one being a draw but wouldn't surprised if Arsenal won it comfortably Utd are not one of the teams I see as a real threat for the title Sp**s will finish above the Mancs no doubt about it

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
This circus of a club pay their squad more then Barcelona and Madrid they're on the slip and have been for a few seasons now they're even struggling to get out of they're Europa group with teams that include Fernabche and Feyenood of what ever their names are.

Can see this one being a draw but wouldn't surprised if Arsenal won it comfortably Utd are not one of the teams I see as a real threat for the title Sp**s will finish above the Mancs no doubt about it

Bad record there can be major problem for us,not just their or our form,current squad and other factors.We didn't beat them when they played with some youngsters last season.Also,we didn't beat them when Moyes was their coach with worst record at Old Trafford for ages.Too many things always goes against us there.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This game could hinge on the fitness of Sanchez and what Wenger does with the RB position.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

We're worried because we managed to lose to their castoffs and children last year with the league on the line. Now we're going there with a less than fit squad against Mourinho who we obviously struggle against. We'll also start down at least 1 man because we know the referees will be helping them. There's a lot to be concerned about. A point would be very good all things considered.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

I would play Giroud, and Sanchez. Drop Iwobi.

If Giroud doesn't put in one of his special lamp post performances, he should be too much for Rojo and Blind.
I agree but I would play Sanchez in the number 10 role and have him try to interplay with Giroud with Özil and Walcott swapping flanks and whipping in crosses. This way we would still have the movement to confuse the United defenders but also have the consistent aerial threat of Giroud. Özil would find himself in scoring positions less often but he would be in a better position to deliver the final ball. Having said that Theo especially will need to put in a real shift defensively to cover for whoever will be at right back because they'll likely have Rashford running at them all game long.

SYS

If Rooney stays injured for this game it might end up being a positive with Ibra also being out. Did score goals against us in the past.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
The thing is that even we played better than them in some matches,we somehow lost or draw at the end.Mental thing for sure.
Mental for sure plus we've been on the receiving end of some shocking refereeing decisions up there.

After that famous non-penalty when Fletcher assaulted Arshavin in the box. Mike Dean at his worldy best

Courtesy of Redcafe (circa 2009)

Best piece of refereeing I have seen ever
* Mike Dean was absolutely fecking brilliant today - best performance on the pitch together with Fletcher and the unlucky Diaby.

There were so many possibilities to get something wrong - he was spotless. Thank you Mike Dean! You were absolutely brilliant...

* Meh, I think we got a little lucky with the Arshavin penalty shout. The only thing Fletcher touched the ball with was his hand.

Last edited:

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Mental for sure plus we've been on the receiving end of some shocking refereeing decisions up there.

After that famous non-penalty when Fletcher assaulted Arshavin in the box. Mike Dean at his worldy best

Courtesy of Redcafe (circa 2009)

Best piece of refereeing I have seen ever
* Mike Dean was absolutely fecking brilliant today - best performance on the pitch together with Fletcher and the unlucky Diaby.

There were so many possibilities to get something wrong - he was spotless. Thank you Mike Dean! You were absolutely brilliant...

* Meh, I think we got a little lucky with the Arshavin penalty shout. The only thing Fletcher touched the ball with was his hand.

He blatantly kicked Arshavin in that match in the box , was obvious to everyone .

GoonerBoy19

This is one of the worst United team sheet I have ever seen, we shouldn't don't drop points against them. I hope Alexis returns back in one peice and rest of the team steps up and score some goals.

United could field Mourinho in the goal and still come away with 3 points.

This game is going to interrupt my final exams preparations because I'm going to get so wasted that I can't even watch this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom