• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Manchester United vs Arsenal- 19th November. 12:30 SS1

What will the result be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

tumblr_ni4qvgAEeP1tx8y2qo1_500.gif

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We needed four from the Sp**s and United games. We've put huge pressure on ourselves.

We've been mentally strong this season I hope we see a continuation of that.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
We needed four from the Sp**s and United games. We've put huge pressure on ourselves.

We've been mentally strong this season I hope we see a continuation of that.
6 would have been ideal. Still feel we can get something at Old Trafford if we are up for it. Have to say I am very nervous though

junglist57

Established Member
Hoping we've learnt from the mistakes of last time around, and we don't give Rashford room to even breathe.

Watching him last night against Spain, and he is super fast, and he will be ManUre's biggest threat to us on Saturday - we have to shut him down / take him down.

Win this one and we really can put the Mourinho demon to bed early, without any dinner or a bedtime sorry.

COYG!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We have the players to win this game and win the league.

But you need your best players fit for the big games and that's a massive problem for Arsenal.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Hoping we've learnt from the mistakes of last time around, and we don't give Rashford room to even breathe.

Watching him last night against Spain, and he is super fast, and he will be ManUre's biggest threat to us on Saturday - we have to shut him down / take him down.

Win this one and we really can put the Mourinho demon to bed early, without any dinner or a bedtime sorry.

COYG!

He's extremely talented and I know full well I'm tempting fate here, but Rashford has been in poor form literally all season long. His cameo against Spain typified his season up until this point, he's playing with little to no confidence and has an unreal amount of pressure on him.

He'll probably lead the line against us, but it's important we capitalise on his form and confidence. It's not quite clicking for him atm. That said, it really wouldn't surprise me if Mourinho played Rooney up top and Rashford out wide, that'd be way better for us :lol:.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Pretty sure we'll lose this, everything is in place for a defeat.

A slight slump in our form over the last games, injuries to key players, an away match at a ground we haven't won in a decade, and a manager that's as good as anyone in beating ours......nah, I'm sorry but I can't see anything else here but a ManUre win.

I'll be drunk anyway, so what....

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

A slight slump in our form over the last games, injuries to key players, an away match at a ground we haven't won in a decade, and a manager that's as good as anyone in beating ours......nah, I'm sorry but I can't see anything else here but a ManUre win.

Thats the spirit :lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Have to wonder why though... Yes you get luck but you don't get unlucky 12 years in a row.
According to the GB of records, Roy Sullivan got struck by lightning 7 recorded times over a 35 year period. Odds of 10 to the power of 28:1. More unlucky than Arsenal even ;)

junglist57

Established Member

You're gonna need allot of alcohol in life with that sort of outlook matey!

Injury wise we're not too bad at the moment, our form is mediocre but not terrible, and Maureen is not the man he use to be.

Have some faith.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
According to the GB of records, Roy Sullivan got struck by lightning 7 recorded times over a 35 year period. Odds of 10 to the power of 28:1. More unlucky than Arsenal even ;)
Something tells me the big guy upstairs didn't really like Roy Sullivan. So I am still a bit amazed because God can only be a Gooner. Surely!:lol:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable

Sanchez looked fine last night. So we missing Bellerin and Santi. Theo going to have to put in a super shift to make up for the loss of Bellerin. Santi is not as big a miss I feel. United have big boys in their midfield, we'll need some steel to get by them I think.

Watch Paul "new hairstyle weekly" Pogba play a blinder against us!

BTW, when I say Santi is not as big a miss I am specifically referring to this game. In terms of the season he is massive!

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Took a little break from football and Arsenal after Sp**s game and our regular November injury casaulties. But now it's time for return.

Nothing will please me more than Wenger ending Mous carrer but unfortunately this is not a fairy tale and I am afraid this game is too much of a mental block for our players. This is actually a true test.

Sp**s game was a test of going against a team of mf bullies (we barely passed it 6/10), but winning v Mou at OT... Another story.

Will it be Xhaka-Ramsey? Will Giroud start with Theo and Alexis flanking, making it an occasional 4-4-2 in offense? Despite our injuries we still have a lot of possibilities.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Santi and Bellerin are huge misses, then take the Mourinho effect vs Wenger into account, and all is set for an awful outcome.

****ing hell, we even managed to lose 3-2 there to a joke van Gaal side last season, let's not pretend we're favourites on Saturday.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Took a little break from football and Arsenal after Sp**s game and our regular November injury casaulties. But now it's time for return.

Nothing will please me more than Wenger ending Mous carrer but unfortunately this is not a fairy tale and I am afraid this game is too much of a mental block for our players. This is actually a true test.

Sp**s game was a test of going against a team of mf bullies (we barely passed it 6/10), but winning v Mou at OT... Another story.

Will it be Xhaka-Ramsey? Will Giroud start with Theo and Alexis flanking, making it an occasional 4-4-2 in offense? Despite our injuries we still have a lot of possibilities.
The reason it is a true test is because everytime we get a good result which suggests we've turned over a new leaf we faulter at the next hurdle which is often 'smaller' or 'lesser' opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom