• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Manchester United vs Arsenal- 19th November. 12:30 SS1

What will the result be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
RAD should be warned/banned/imprisoned for posting that video. Shocking stuff that, geez

That ****ing fat little ogre making his name on a dive. Horseface acting like he'd been ****ing hard done by. Won't ever forget that game. Oh god, I'm angry as **** now.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I agree. After all we are talking about the people who hated Mourinho yesterday but can't see the sun because of him today even if he is destroying their club.
:lol:. Listening to Neville yesterday,on 82 minutes he'd given Utd the win. He checked himself but his tone was so superior. Giggs said no Utd player was bad and not a single Gunner was good. The delusion starts from the top and despite a brief respite post SAF, it's a hard habit to break after 25 years.

I once read about a man that went to a movie and got so angry because the movie was bad that on his way back home he kicked a puppy.

This video makes me that angry.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

This should be mandatory viewing for all gooners to remind us of the pure ****ery that used to go on up at OT. Mike Riley is now head of the PGMOL.

Sky's Rupert Murdoch owned 10% of UTD. at the time also...

So lets take our point, deserved or not & shove it up their ****ing arses!

Ian Fleming wrote: “Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action”. This was five. Or even more.

How naïve it is to believe this was just a coincidence.

EPL is about more money than any of us will see in a lifetime.

There is an elephant in the room.
Why the...why the **** did you post this video? Ruined my evening. Poor Reyes, they kicked him silly. Mike Riley. That was horrible to see, pffffff.

carlito'sway

Established Member
I agree. After all we are talking about the people who hated Mourinho yesterday but can't see the sun because of him today even if he is destroying their club.

That is why the last minute tying goal yesterday made me so happy. Taking a point, in these circumstances, vs the disgraceful one made my week end. Anything that makes this narcissistic thin skinned asshat angry and upset should be considered public service and deemed for humanity's greater good. ;)

RUS arsenal

Established Member
It will probably never happen. Not because the technology isn't there. It already is here. But because of the people who control the sport.
There is technology to implement a video replay but not for robots running around making decisions on whether an action was a foul or not.

They could probably make something which could make accurate offside decisions though.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Definitely our worst game of season and one of the worst league performances for a long time. I was so pissed throughout the game, that I ended up cursing even when we scored as you knew it was too late that we figured out we needed to score one.

Very mixed reactions, as before that game, I was confident we'd finally break that ****ing hoodo of Mourinho-PL wins and grow that ****s misery more.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I have no clue why people want to watch stuff like that. Must be uncomfortable viewing for any honest Man Utd fan. Pretty routine stuff for that period. Almost unbelievable really.

Didn't bother to watch it again but it's incredible they use to call Wenger a moaning **** when he rightfully spoke up about the treatment we were getting yet they are all up in arms about the Valencia penatly appeal and whether Ramsey should have had two yellows one for a non existant foul on the serial dabber .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom