• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: North London Derby- Saturday 5th March, 12:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
We may not win the title race, but let's bring these guys down with us.

**** Sp**s!

154a68165f3427f1cbac74c91a3e68c6.jpg

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Don't care about this at the moment, but we have to turn up for Leicester's sake.

Ospina
Bellerin Chambers Per Monreal
Coquelin Elneny
Ramsey Özil Alexis
Welbeck

Try something else. This clearly doesn't work.

say yes

forum master baiter
Don't think I can stomach watching this. Lost all interest in these losers.

Might just wait for the Özil compilation to hit youtube.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

This will be awful. No hope left, the players are shot of confidence, ideas and we aren't clinical enough atm to get a result at the home of the best defence in the league.
Play for 0-0 IMO.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Ospina
Bellerin Chambers Gabriel Nacho
Coquelin Flamini
Campbell Özil Gibbs
Welbeck
This is how you guarantee a win. 4-0, Flamini hattrick after a Gibbs opener. Özil assists all around.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They will be up for it we will be not we have injures they don't they play good football this season we are not = 100% lose. my only hope for this game is that our players show up and put good performance nothing else.

Realist

We can't score and we can't defend, low morale and bottling mentality 0-2 loss with a Kane brace.

Jamrock

We are going to get humiliated by spuds.. We are terrible, I can see them winning by 3-0 or more..

We have players with the weakest mentality.. Wengers weak, moany and excuse filled personality is the problem because it keeps rubbing onto the team.

He keeps buying weak players that reflect his personality and it is costing us..

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Don't care about this at the moment, but we have to turn up for Leicester's sake.

Ospina
Bellerin Chambers Per Monreal
Coquelin Elneny
Ramsey Özil Alexis
Welbeck

Try something else. This clearly doesn't work.
This team but Campbell for Ramsey. We need someone who will track back with and not gift possession away.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Just draw or something, at least don't let these mugs win the league.

Come on Leicester!

Crooner

Out with either Giroud or Sanchez please, out with Gabriel.

I want a three man midfield of elneny, ramsey and coquelin.

I want sanchez, Özil and campbell up front.

But more than anything:

Arsène OUT BEFORE THIS GAME

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Can't be dealing with this. Would rather save myself more suffering.

I'll be on holiday too. Normally make exceptions for Arsenal games but not this time. Hope we at least don't get embarrassed any further. We all slate Wenger but it's not fun watching him wilt away like this; embarrassment after embarrassment.

Sp**s are probably playing us at the best time in years. They'll murder us.

djoeru

For the first time since a very long time i'm not going to watch one of our game. And who knows, maybe i will like doing something that bring me some joy for a change and will not watch us play again this season.

Tired with the 4th place race anyway, twelve years of this and it's really getting boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom