• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Norwich vs Arsenal | Sun 29th Nov | 16.15

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSage

Meh, not as big a disaster as everyone is making this out to be. Still 2 points away from the top of the league.

Bet you are a "till death" Weger fan as well ... like the last xxxxxxx seasons we've had it within our grasp to win the title, we have the best stadium, highest direct revenue, massive cash reserves and supposedly a manager who's "the best in the world" ... yet after a piss poor run against very average opposition, a run that should see us 5 points clear, it's 'not a disaster' because Arsène has kept us within two points ... so what? 4th place trophy here we come again? I'm guessing when that happens you'll be saying "not that bad" still above the Spuds ... who cares? It's ****e! It can be put 100% at the doorstep of a manger so far up his own arse he can't see anything but brown .. we should be able to beat Norwich with our 'C' team 10 times out of 10 .. Leicester beat them, City beat them, FFS Chelski beat them, even Newcastle knocked 6 past them ... 1-1 IS a DISASTER unless like so many of our 'fans' you are happy living in a perpetual groundhog day ....

Aevi

Hale End FC
If Bennett's shoving of Alexis into the camera pit has anything to do with the injury, I expect repercussions.

Nah, screw that, I want an appeal for a red anyways. That was ****ing foul behavior.

kopzilla

Always Negative
Forced rotation through injuries...its how we roll at Arsenal.

I'm not surprised at the Sanchez injury...he has always overplayed key players...Fabregas and RVP come to mind straight away. RVP in his last season played each and every game and we couldn't have finished 4th without him.

We can forget about CL now...we won't even win the game.

All we can do now is pray that Sanchez ,Cazorla and Kos come back soon enough.

As for the match, Norwich too had a couple of chances to win the game.

If Bennett's shoving of Alexis into the camera pit has anything to do with the injury, I expect repercussions.

Nah, screw that, I want an appeal for a red anyways. That was ****ing foul behavior.
Yep that was really dangerous, more than vast majority of tackles which happen on the pitch. They still talk about respect between players, well that was good example of totally disrespectful behaviour-or in other words how to eliminate player you're unable to defend.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Meh, not as big a disaster as everyone is making this out to be. Still 2 points away from the top of the league.
It might not be a disaster but it's not far off. We should be three points clear at the top rather than two behind. We should have 12 points in the CL rather than six. We should have been in a position to rest players going into our last CL game instead we cannot.

Each minor **** up leads to more **** ups and lots of little things add up. Koscielny Alexis both injured being the big one

Last edited:

Wilshere's Right

Absolutely livid. Not because we lost but because we don't have the team to cope.

It's all on Wenger. Don't you dare complain about injuries. You have no right to do that anymore. You could have bought in the summer when we all were crying out for signings but you didn't. So now, you stubborn git, its all on you. No defensive midfielder and relying on coquelin who had never played a full season? That's on you. No striker when we all felt that neither Giroud nor Walcott were good enough to start in our team? That's on you. Playing Sanchez every week because "he said he was fine"? That's on you, it's your job to know when to rest players, obviously he would say that!

/rant/

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
The players are partly at fault too, especially Sanchez. You can't possibly assume a player who's been in the game for more than a decade doesn't know what's an injury and what's not. Sure, the medical team and Wenger are to blame too, but let's not exclude the players from it.

Wilshere's Right

The players are partly at fault too, especially Sanchez. You can't possibly assume a player who's been in the game for more than a decade doesn't know what's an injury and what's not. Sure, the medical team and Wenger are to blame too, but let's not exclude the players from it.

Sorry but I disagree. Players want to play. They think they are fine and feel good. Especially Sanchez that will play every minute of the day if he's allowed to. It's not his job to decide when he is ok to play. And even if he is, the medical team need to be strong enough to say no, you're not.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

https://twitter.com/ryanbennett_22/status/671043271590850560

1. 4:56 PM - 29 Nov 2015 · Details
    Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan 20h20 hours ago
    That Norwich halfwit should be sent off. Bloody stupid, dangerous shove on Alexis. #NCFCvAFC

674 retweets534 likes
Ryan BennettVerified account‏@ryanbennett_22
@piersmorgan sorry mate
1f618.png

Maxim

https://twitter.com/ryanbennett_22/status/671043271590850560

1. 4:56 PM - 29 Nov 2015 · Details
    Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan 20h20 hours ago
    That Norwich halfwit should be sent off. Bloody stupid, dangerous shove on Alexis. #NCFCvAFC

674 retweets534 likes
Ryan BennettVerified account‏@ryanbennett_22
@piersmorgan sorry mate
1f618.png

what a piece of ****.

It's staggering how he's gonna get away with that.

How is it any different from violent conduct. The ball isn't even on the pitch and that push was absolutely, undeniably to send Sanchez into the photographers pit.

goonerwarsh

Established Member

Sanchez did well to control himself there. He knew exactly what he was doing and the way he tried to do it with the sly push - proper scummy move. I don't know how Sanchez didn't turn round and chin the guy.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Sanchez did well to control himself there. He knew exactly what he was doing and the way he tried to do it with the sly push - proper scummy move. I don't know how Sanchez didn't turn round and chin the guy.

Alexis probably couldn't believe anyone would do blatantly do that . Its really nasty behaviour .

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
How do we prevent **** like that to happen?

We need players to do more in these kinds of situations, raise awareness, go mad in interviews, and tell off FA and their ****ing inbred referees. Get the video-technology in you pathetic pricks.

Hope the vicious **** Bennet chokes to death, seriously.

Last edited:

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Mourinho may be a ****, but at least he has the balls to tell the truth, the referees are ****ing pathetic. If a situation like that doesn't warrant a yellow card at the very least, then there's something completely wrong in those FA ****cunts' heads.

TriniGunner

I blame the players more than Wenger right now. Most of the games we lost or drew we could have won if our players simply learned how to finish. We miss way too many chances at this level of the game.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Interesting When Ian Wright Gerrard and Ferdinand were on the panel after the CL game. They were asked about this and they all said its on the manager, theyd want to play regardless and the top players they played with were all the same, they want to play, the manager has to be the objective one and say no.

Wenger for all his experience should know better.

On the Alexis shove you only need to go back to last season with the shove on Debuchy. Ridiculous that this keeps happening.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I blame the players more than Wenger right now. Most of the games we lost or drew we could have won if our players simply learned how to finish. We miss way too many chances at this level of the game.

Sometimes the poor play is down to the players but the fact that we have no decent cover for Coq & no proper right winger is down to Wenger. Every season we are 2 players short of winning the PL and this season will be no different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom