• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Norwich vs Arsenal | Sun 29th Nov | 16.15

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharongur

Let's not fool ourselves into believing sanchez cazorla and kos injuuries are at fault for this result.

The players had no real desire to win ( maybe sanchez injury took the only player you can actually see is trying)
The fact was so clear to me when twice we had a breakthrough on the right with both campbell and bellerin, yet I saw norwich LB sprinting back like his life depending on it, that right there was the difference, they had the 4-5 meters heads up yet he still managed to get back on sheer will power. our players dont play like that, they play like "ho well, we will try next time" theres no "give it all" right now to get the goal, plenty of times i saw empty spaces, where caz or ramsey wasnt even trying to tell someone to exploit. they prefer the high percentage passing to the back.

I couldnt find the analysis when garry neville said how he felt playing against arsenal as a full back, how we forced you to close down and make room and you just knew someone will make the run behind you leaving you helpless, calling those gaps " arsenal spaces". we just dont do that anymore, only once in 3 matches cazorla gives that godly fake shot pass cutting one hundred players, at least Özil is trying to find those spaces. and i wouldnt even start talking about giroud, cause there nothing to say, he is just nothing, i always said his statistics are down to our midfield feeding him tons of chances so he score a few of them.

We badly need Wilshere back, not walcott, not welbeck, not ramsey. Wilshere.
We have enough attacking players to play without a striker ( or starting giroud, thats the same).
Im dying to see him and sanchez play together, their fighting spirit will be like wild fire, driving everyone into it.

TheKieng

Let's not fool ourselves into believing sanchez cazorla and kos injuuries are at fault for this result.

The players had no real desire to win ( maybe sanchez injury took the only player you can actually see is trying)
The fact was so clear to me when twice we had a breakthrough on the right with both campbell and bellerin, yet I saw norwich LB sprinting back like his life depending on it, that right there was the difference, they had the 4-5 meters heads up yet he still managed to get back on sheer will power. our players dont play like that, they play like "ho well, we will try next time" theres no "give it all" right now to get the goal, plenty of times i saw empty spaces, where caz or ramsey wasnt even trying to tell someone to exploit. they prefer the high percentage passing to the back.

I couldnt find the analysis when garry neville said how he felt playing against arsenal as a full back, how we forced you to close down and make room and you just knew someone will make the run behind you leaving you helpless, calling those gaps " arsenal spaces". we just dont do that anymore, only once in 3 matches cazorla gives that godly fake shot pass cutting one hundred players, at least Özil is trying to find those spaces. and i wouldnt even start talking about giroud, cause there nothing to say, he is just nothing, i always said his statistics are down to our midfield feeding him tons of chances so he score a few of them.

We badly need Wilshere back, not walcott, not welbeck, not ramsey. Wilshere.
We have enough attacking players to play without a striker ( or starting giroud, thats the same).
Im dying to see him and sanchez play together, their fighting spirit will be like wild fire, driving everyone into it.

TheKieng

If I hear the words "bounce back" whoever said it is getting a severe chokeslamming
“We made some mistakes that cost us the game and we need to look at ourselves and realise that this is not the way. We need to push ourselves a bit more and play better football if we want to be at the top. What happened on the pitch was not a great experience but we need to try and bounce back so we are ready for the next game.”
Read more at http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-ar...-are-all-ready-to-step-up#fmY6rvKrhyOh107c.99

Aevi

Hale End FC
What's worrying is just how poor we are when we don't have 10/11 first team players. Wenger's squad depth is inexcusable not only in terms of injury cover, but quality.

say yes

forum master baiter
Yup Neville absolutely nails it in the clip.

Also highlights why I love Jack so much.

Makes me so ****ing angry the jokers we've had up front the last few years. Giroud, Gervinho, Chamakh etc make me physically sick.

Yup Neville absolutely nails it in the clip.

Also highlights why I love Jack so much.

Makes me so ****ing angry the jokers we've had up front the last few years. Giroud, Gervinho, Chamakh etc make me physically sick.

Ramsey did offer some of these runs when he played midfield, but it somehow became more important to pass the ball in deeper positions because teams could press us more easily than before, because of Giroud.

Santi legs are gone I would say, he played a lot of football in recent years. Mertesacker motivation is gone, he won the biggest cup there is.

I said it last year, good players that helped up at the times where 4th spot were the most important, they already gotten the chance to prove they can take us further but are failing miserably. Time to improve on these positions.

say yes

forum master baiter
Yeah Ramsey is brilliant at making those runs, just it was Jack running the show in the video.

Santi is a brilliant footballer, but he's not dynamic enough and now and again (not every game) we get punished for that.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Bet you are a "till death" Weger fan as well ... like the last xxxxxxx seasons we've had it within our grasp to win the title, we have the best stadium, highest direct revenue, massive cash reserves and supposedly a manager who's "the best in the world" ... yet after a piss poor run against very average opposition, a run that should see us 5 points clear, it's 'not a disaster' because Arsène has kept us within two points ... so what? 4th place trophy here we come again? I'm guessing when that happens you'll be saying "not that bad" still above the Spuds ... who cares? It's ****e! It can be put 100% at the doorstep of a manger so far up his own arse he can't see anything but brown .. we should be able to beat Norwich with our 'C' team 10 times out of 10 .. Leicester beat them, City beat them, FFS Chelski beat them, even Newcastle knocked 6 past them ... 1-1 IS a DISASTER unless like so many of our 'fans' you are happy living in a perpetual groundhog day ....
Great of you to make all those conclusions about me from a 2 sentence post you ****in meat gazer. Hopefully your mum buys you a City kit for Christmas and you can support them in 2016 instead.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I'm going to the City game... so disheartening though that Alexis may not play then. This is my first live game (I live in the US), and I want to see my favorite player play :(

**** you Wenger...

TheSage

Great of you to make all those conclusions about me from a 2 sentence post you ****in meat gazer. Hopefully your mum buys you a City kit for Christmas and you can support them in 2016 instead.

Did I strike a nerve? Go lie down and stare at the full size Arsène poster on your ceiling ... you know you want to ....

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Did I strike a nerve? Go lie down and stare at the full size Arsène poster on your ceiling ... you know you want to ....
Quite the opposite - weren't you the one with an OTT response to a relatively harmless comment? Log off your computer and go have a drink, mate... if you're old enough that is.

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

Quite the opposite - weren't you the one with an OTT response to a relatively harmless comment? Log off your computer and go have a drink, mate... if you're old enough that is.

I think it was incredibly harmful. Not as big of a disaster as everyone is making it seem? BLIND FAN. BLIND. Our season's over, how dare you suggest otherwise............................................................................................................;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom